Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok who just bought the MPower Newbury S54? ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok who just bought the MPower Newbury S54? ;-)

Just completed a quick mycarcheck for a tenner or so on the Estoril S54 at MPower Newbury and went back to compare the price on his website with the one on pistonheads and it's sold.....

Been on there since I started looking back February time - still haven't finalised my insurance payout and was going to take a look this week

Is the new owner a forum member (yet?)

Anyone know the history of any of the S50's up for grabs on Pistonheads at the moment?

Cheers

'yadi
    ex- 2000 Titanium Silver S50 with AC Schnitzer road suspension, exhaust, rear wing and gear knob
    now 2002 Sapphire Black S54 with black/red interior, S54 Bearing Shell upgrade with ARP Con Rod bolts, Cam shaft bolt upgrade

I sold this one back in March...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1069881.htm

Guy I sold it to only had it a couple of months, had the wheels and chrome bits painted black, looks like he must have part-ex'd it or sold it to a dealer soon after.

Comment

Those black wheels don't suit the estoril very well.

That was the only s54 for sale on PH so maybe thats why is sold now.
      Ex 2001 S54
      New cars:
      Lotus Carlton
      350Z

Comment

This one been for sale a while for some reason...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1008380.htm

Low miles and looks a bargain compared to the others on PH, surprised it hasn't sold, any one on here?
        I still love the look of the Dakar on PH, only 37k miles and less than £12k, I'd be having a look at that if I was in the market.

Comment

Thanks guys

MGR - I think you're right re: the sale for an S54 at that price and mileage. Just cruddy timing as I'd literally just read through the HPI check online to see f it was worth pursuing.

ASM in Solihull have a 2002 plate at the moment listed with just shy of 100k miles. Hexagon BMW have a silver 2001 at quite a mark up

I have seen the two you mention Chopper, bit awkward as I'm down in Hampshire. Duncan Hamilton have another low miler Dakar Yellow S50 on their books just around the corner from me but want just shy of £18k for it. Even with a good haggle they're not going to shift too much I suspect.

Not bought a car privately before - guess I'll need to be looking into doing so with vehicle checks by someone like RAC
          ex- 2000 Titanium Silver S50 with AC Schnitzer road suspension, exhaust, rear wing and gear knob
          now 2002 Sapphire Black S54 with black/red interior, S54 Bearing Shell upgrade with ARP Con Rod bolts, Cam shaft bolt upgrade

Comment

They sold it at last then..I looked at the steel grey one for someone in Dec, and it was there then, and they'd already had it a while then from memory!
            -------------------------
            Ex Ex Ex: 1998 M Coupé, Estoril/Estoril+Black. HK+ MD+CD Changer, roof, side bags, lamp wash.
            Ex Ex: 1998 M3 Evo Coupé, Estoril / Blk with all the toys.
            Ex: 2004 Z4 3.0i, Silver / blk with no roof.
            Now: 2003 M3 CSL, Silver Grey, lots of carbon fibre.

Comment

Just flicking through mate's copy of Evo and some outfit in WIltshire called hairpincompany have two Z3MC's for sale - blue 2000 S50 with 2*k miles for £18k and a nice looking Black 2002 S54 with Red leather interior with only 12k miles for £23k. Well out of my budget unfortunately but thought I'd mention it as they never turned up on any of my research for the insurance discussions.

Can start trying to shop properly soon. Agreed settlement with insurer this morning so waiting for cheque now.

Comment

yadi, i ya willing can you tell me what you settled for as i have told the insurance company will make me an initial offer tomorrow. We have now agreed to write y coupe off and I will ask the the recovery company which salvage yard is going to get it if any of you are interested.
                Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

PM sent marko

Comment

Pm sent back just a coupole more questions
                    Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

Working...
                    X