X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to hear all’s well Tony
    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

• Great to hear that things have worked out well with your move up over the border. Are you going to do some restoration on the MG Midget? Are you still into photography? Miss your superb photos that you used to take at the car shows especially the Silverstone Classic.
      Hope you keep popping in to the Forum to let us know how you getting on.

Merry Christmas to you Tony and your family.
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

• Great to hear things have gone well for you, Tony. Must have softened the blow of the sale…

I don’t get on here much myself nowadays, but I have the intention of getting my MC back into much more regular use following it hardly being used since we all got sent to work from home, which I’m still doing 5 days a week.

As Pete said, definitely miss the great photos, maybe you could post some scenery shots instead
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

• Here you go Spooks, a quick snap at home after the drive up from Lancs last week - roughly 430 miles in ~12 hours, not bad for an old girl

Despite the weather forecast showing a 5 day window of dry weather, of course it rained as far as Loch Lomond and with so much salt on the roads, she's looking a tad mucky after the drive. Dry weather from there all the way though, so the hood was down for much of the last 7 hours of the drive. Bloody freezing, but one hell of a feeling to be driving the car that my dad (DIY) restored back in 1991/92.

New clutch, new tyres and a few other bits and pieces sorted before the trip (which I must admit I suspected was going to end on the back of a recovery wagon) and the little thing didn't miss a beat the whole trip.

Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
          ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
          Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

• Nice car Tony, if I had the space I would love one
            Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

Working...
            X