Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing s54

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi.../7153468#/home

Appears very well presented, like the "entry level S54 price".
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Looks familiar,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19311

Comment

I stopped reading at "leaving no stone unturned".
        What a load of guff

Comment

Glad they've restored the calipers to silver.

Should be black.

Comment

Originally posted by guido View Post
            I stopped reading at "leaving no stone unturned".
            What a load of guff
            Yes, you have to be quite determined to wade through the dross in his ads
            But persevere and you'll be pleased to see it's had new wheel nuts - something I always like to see when buying a car!

Comment

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Personally, I quite like the advert as it's not like the Munich Legends ones where they incessantly repeat the tripe surrounding the cars features in a generic way.

This does focus on what has been done and anyone who wants an s54 and has the budget won't be deterred by this I'm sure!?

Comment

Originally posted by matrix View Post
                  Yes, you have to be quite determined to wade through the dross in his ads
                  But persevere and you'll be pleased to see it's had new wheel nuts - something I always like to see when buying a car!
                  If we all had bad taste in wheels and narrow minds wouldn't the world be a torrid place to live in.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

looks like a comprehensive restoration but for interest I was very surprised to see "lower mileage clutch". Once one has gone to the hassle of taking the gearbox out why wouldn't you just fit a new one ?

Comment

Originally posted by MattH3764 View Post
                      looks like a comprehensive restoration but for interest I was very surprised to see "lower mileage clutch". Once one has gone to the hassle of taking the gearbox out why wouldn't you just fit a new one ?
                      There was nothing wrong with the original 119k miles clutch we took out. But agreed, once the gearbox was dropped a 32,000 mile clutch we had in stock was put in. Whilst we have approached this project with an open cheque book, a new clutch wasn't necessary given the one we had in stock.

Comment

thanks for responding, as I say, looks like a very nice restoration.....GLWTS

Comment

Restoration

IMO he's taken a good car and made it great again; if my circumstances were different I would buy it back given the work done. Who knows if I get lucky on the lottery tonight 🙂

Comment

Russell knows his Coupes and is honest knowledgeable and very easy to deal with.......... he won't put his name to a coupe unless it's sorted
                            I should know I bought one😬

Comment

Working...
                            X