Black S50 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black S50 for sale

The eBay black S50 has bid up to £21,200 but "reserve not met" so seemingly unsold.

The original post on this seems to have "moved".
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Had it been a bit more original it may have made more. A lot of money has been lavished into it though.

Lovely looking machine.

Comment

It did well considering it's awkward nose-high stance, horrendous alloys and max power non-airbag wheel. If the original kit is available instead of that non-suited hardware I'd say PUT IT ON!!! Car would look very tidy on original wheels and setting the suspension properly. Looks very clean and tidy, especially under the bonnet. Has original headunit too, and black on black is always very desirable.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
        It did well considering it's awkward nose-high stance, horrendous alloys and max power non-airbag wheel. If the original kit is available instead of that non-suited hardware I'd say PUT IT ON!!! Car would look very tidy on original wheels and setting the suspension properly. Looks very clean and tidy, especially under the bonnet. Has original headunit too, and black on black is always very desirable.
        Couldn't agree more.
        S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

It depends on who is selling it as how the car is presented. I wasn't a fan of the wheels and steering wheel, but if it was the current owner or a dealer not knowledgeable on the cars doing the selling, they may think it looks good as is.
          Origin ad I believe said OEM bits were available so easy to reinstate.
          Agree about Black/on Black is the best!!
          Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
          2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
          1986 M635
          1985 E28 M5
          1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Working...
          X