Cleaning washer bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
    What's the best product to use to get the washer bottle really clean inside and out?
    not tried it myself-- but i know of people popping washer bottles in the dishwasher
    sigpic///MCoupe S50 Estoril

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      How do you actually remove the motor(s) from the washer bottle? Do you just pull?

Thanks
      Just pulls out I think, the rubber gasket can go brittle so may be worth replacing at same time

Comment

Thanks Dave as always..

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
          Just pulls out I think, the rubber gasket can go brittle so may be worth replacing at same time
          Yep, just pulls up. Be careful that you don't drop & lose the rubber gasket when you lift the pump out.
          1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Cheers Ian.

I noticed that the washer pump for the windscreen has a small cap/filter right at the bottom where the water gets sucked in. However, the washer pump for the headlights doesn't have one - is that normal?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
              Cheers Ian.

I noticed that the washer pump for the windscreen has a small cap/filter right at the bottom where the water gets sucked in. However, the washer pump for the headlights doesn't have one - is that normal?
              I think that's normal

Comment

Working...
              X