Rare colour combinations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare colour combinations.

I've read that Laguna Seca Blue is one of the rare colours on an M Coupe.

What colour combinations have others got or seen that are considered quite rare.

My S50 and S54 are both Estoril with Blue/Black interior which I'm sure is possibly one of the more common combinations.

Rarest UK RHD coupe is white as only one was produced in this paint colour but there are many "one of one" colour / trim combinations in both S50 and S54 UK RHD's.

Comment

There are some strange colours around like this US Impala brown coupe,

Comment

Comment

Wow that is rare. Not my cup of tea but nice to see how adventurous some were whilst ordering.

Comment

Looking at some of the paint / interior combinations out there, I think BMW dealerships were handing out acid tabs not coffee and biscuits at point of sale.

Comment

That brown colour is making a comeback, there's a few cars you can spec that kind of colour like BMW and VWs.

Probably works better on a more modern shape though.

Comment

Originally posted by fok View Post
                Looking at some of the paint / interior combinations out there, I think BMW dealerships were handing out acid tabs not coffee and biscuits at point of sale.
                2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                  That brown colour is making a comeback, there's a few cars you can spec that kind of colour like BMW and VWs.

Probably works better on a more modern shape though.
                  My mate has a current shape Z4 in some kind of bronze colour like that and it's really rather nice. Look awful on the MC though!
                  S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

My daughters first car was a Russet brown 1970s mini, affectionally known as "the turd".
                    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

I have seen a new 6 series in frosted bronze and champagne leather interior,,looked stunning..

Comment

Working...
                      X