M stickers on alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M stickers on alloys

Does anyone know where I can get hold of the small ///M stickers which go on alloys near the centre? Two of mine have come off.

BMW Dealer or ebay.

Comment

I think this is where I got mine from

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-Alloy-Whee...QQcmdZViewItem

You can buy them in 2 diameter sizes from other suppliers - make sure you get the right one for your wheels. This seller specifies Z3 so presumably should be alright.

And do an ebay search 'BMW wheel decals'.
      Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Originally posted by coupe fan View Post
        I think this is where I got mine from

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-Alloy-Whee...QQcmdZViewItem

You can buy them in 2 diameter sizes from other suppliers - make sure you get the right one for your wheels. This seller specifies Z3 so presumably should be alright.

And do an ebay search 'BMW wheel decals'.
        Think he is on about the little rectangular ///M badges that are mounted just below the centre decal on the wheel.

I would still look on ebay failing that, dealer.

Good luck
        EX: S50 Black with Kyalami Orange/Black Leather. Becker Bluetooth/Ipod HU.
        Now: S50 Black/Black with Ap Racing brakes and Race logic

Comment

I picked up a strip of 10 of these off ebay for not much ££'s.

Make sure you give the wheel a really good clean beforehand though or the replacements just fall off (just as well I bought 10! )
          Cosmos Black S50

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-x-BMW-M-Tec-...QQcmdZViewItem
            Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Originally posted by EDZ3MC View Post
              Does anyone know where I can get hold of the small ///M stickers which go on alloys near the centre? Two of mine have come off.
              Got mine from the dealers, can't remember the price but it was very cheap.

Greenbat

Ex MC Owner

Comment

Hi EDZ,,,
                just pm me with your address and i will send you a couple i have two spare ones !
                Mel

Comment

I bought some on ebay like others here. The 'secret' i was told to keep them on the wheels was to pre-warm the spot you apply them to (I nicked a hairdryer for this) as this makes the adhesive stickier. So far, has worked a treat, and the wheels get Karchered every time the car comes home.
                  Cheap, easy = worth a try in my book.
                  Cheers
                  99 S50 Estoril, plated: Z3MC

Comment

HI EDZ
                    I posted you a couple mate ! should arrive shortly !!
                    Mel

Comment

Working...
                    X