• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS1 into Coupe will go:
    Attached Files

Comment

• rubbish photo, but

as the thread is at least temporarily focussed on number plates, thought you'd appreciate this one...........
      Attached Files
      99 S50 Estoril, plated: Z3MC

Comment

• very nice!!

Comment

• You'd have difficulty beating that over here unless you could get MC 1 or ZMC 1 (if they exist).
          Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

• Originally posted by coupe fan View Post
            You'd have difficulty beating that over here unless you could get MC 1
            MC 1 is on a Triumph motorbike!

Comment

• another picture

Comment

• Dave P,

Why didn't you paint the OEM tailgate spoiler at the same time as fitting the ACS roof wing?
                /// Exdos ///
                "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

• Originally posted by exdos View Post
                  Dave P,

Why didn't you paint the OEM tailgate spoiler at the same time as fitting the ACS roof wing?
                  never seen it done before, does look good

Comment

• I thought I'd add a few of mine to this thread now. I took a few so I've thumbed them. All taken on an iPhone so not fantastic quality. I've just installed PF discs and pads on the front and new pads on the rear. PF discs get the big

Comment

• another picture from a old post

Last edited by Dave P; 24-06-2012, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• I think White MC's are the best, followed closely by red.....IMO of course!

Comment

• Mine with the bike on. Taking a bit of getting used to and I'm now having to really take it easy in the corners.

Comment

• looking good wefail - glad you got it sorted

Comment

• The fit was perfect, didn't have to file the feet down or anything. Thanks for all the advice for getting it sorted.

Comment

• wefail - is that silverstone blue or arctic silver? looks nice

Comment

Working...
                                X