X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW CAR CLUB National Festival 13 Aug 2017

BMW Car Club National Festival 13th August 2017

more details to follow

Gaydon (or Gay Son as my IPhone wanted to change it too when typing!)?
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Details from the Car Clubs website, advanced ticket sales end 31st July

http://bmwcarclubgb.uk/news/all/2017..._festival.html

Comment

Just a detail, but the National Motor Museum is at Beaulieu, Gaydon is the British Motor Museum.
        S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Anyone going to this ?

Comment

Latest news,

http://bmwcarclubgb.uk/news/all/2017...ouncement.html

Also I think tickets are still available until Thursday this week.

http://www.bmwccgbforum.co.uk/nation...454.html#80463

Comment

Good show this year although only a few M Coupes on display in the arena, some very interesting other BMW's on display including M3 GTS's , M1 , ACS E36 CLS and latest ACL2S

Comment

Your car was looking very nice Dave, wanted to stop and have a chat about 'arch rub' as I'm running the same wheels as you but every time I came past you'd disappeared.

First time I'd been and thought it was worth the trip, will go again next year but try to get on a club stand as I had to park with the 'general public' ( a most un edifying scenario).
                Estoril S50 (nicely pimped) and a few other M toys.

Comment

Originally posted by aquarius21 View Post
                  Your car was looking very nice Dave, wanted to stop and have a chat about 'arch rub' as I'm running the same wheels as you but every time I came past you'd disappeared.

First time I'd been and thought it was worth the trip, will go again next year but try to get on a club stand as I had to park with the 'general public' ( a most un edifying scenario).

Cheers sorry I missed you

Comment

Looked on the BMWCC Forum tonight and noticed link to Darren Teagles photos of the event, saw that you were getting presented with something. Prize from Saturday's Concours event?
                    Also there were a few photos of your car, seems that there were a couple of other M Coupes there aswell.
                    Take it Darren was using his drone quite a bit!!
                    Great photos though.
                    Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                    2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                    1986 M635
                    1985 E28 M5
                    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
                      Looked on the BMWCC Forum tonight and noticed link to Darren Teagles photos of the event, saw that you were getting presented with something. Prize from Saturday's Concours event?
                      Also there were a few photos of your car, seems that there were a couple of other M Coupes there aswell.
                      Take it Darren was using his drone quite a bit!!
                      Great photos though.
                      Yes took part in the concours on Saturday. It was a good show but from what I have read they may be splitting the festival into separate North and South events so may be one of the last at Gaydon.

Comment

Working...
                      X