X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what's at Hexagon

And you thought mine was expensive.

http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/bmwauc/de...A2MExDNjkyNjA=
    2002 phoenix yellow. "V3RY M" lives on, but on another beast.

£29995......good luck to them!

Comment

some cockney sap will lap it up though

Comment

it was for sale for ages on PistonHeads for £22995.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2190090.htm

Comment

Originally posted by offyourmarks View Post
          some cockney sap will lap it up though
          You mean a banker who's just got his bonus...
          /// Exdos ///
          "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
            £29995......good luck to them!

Hexagon do us ALL a big favour and they'll get our MCs recognition as a classic sooner rather than later.
            /// Exdos ///
            "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

With milage that low, i have to wonder why it's never been driven. 14k miles is barely run in.

Comment

Looks lime green in those pics

Comment

It doesnt have all the options either; no sunroof or cruise...£5k more if it did!!
                  2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

I wonder if they would let me swap my sunroof for their's

Comment

Originally posted by exdos View Post
                      Hexagon do us ALL a big favour and they'll get our MCs recognition as a classic sooner rather than later.
                      they do? not sure I agree with any of that, Hexagon have taken a expensive car and made it very expensive that doesn't make it a classic it makes it overpriced (imo).

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                        It doesnt have all the options either; no sunroof or cruise...£5k more if it did!!
                        it does have cruise!

Click here to email me

Comment

Cruise is good but the car is better for not having a sunroof.

The hue of the paint is all wrong in the photos but also the rear wheel and tyre looks really wierd in this photo like it's too tall;

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
                            they do? not sure I agree with any of that, Hexagon have taken a expensive car and made it very expensive that doesn't make it a classic it makes it overpriced (imo).
                            I agree that it is very expensive.

Take the E-Type Jag as an example of a classic car. They were in production from 1961 to 1974 in a few different Marks and a total of over 70,000 of them were made, they sold new for around £3,500 (averageish). Looking on Pistonheads today, the cheapest one presently for sale is £25,500 and the most expensive is £85,750. Since the majority of cars that are made depreciate like mad and then ultimately get scrapped, it could be argued that all existing E-Type Jags that are for sale now are grossly over-priced. At what point in time did E-Type Jags start selling for MORE than their original purchase price? Is that the point in time when a car becomes a "classic"?

The Phoenix Yellow MC with 14,700 miles presently for sale at Hexagon for £29,995 is priced at around the price it would have been offered at in June 2003 when I bought mine with 3,600 miles for £31,300. In May 2006, Hexagon had a Phoenix Yellow /Kiwi MC with 3,000 miles for sale at £28,995 (possibly the same car?), so to me, at least, it looks like Hexagon thinks that MC prices should be on the rise. It may well sit around at Hexagon for a couple of years before it sells again, but with interest rates at only 0.5%, the profit that Hexagon will eventually make on a car which it has just bought for £22,995 will considerably exceed any return made as interest on a bank deposit of the same amount.
                            /// Exdos ///

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                              Cruise is good but the car is better for not having a sunroof.
                              Agree on both points.
                              /// Exdos ///

Comment

Working...
                              X