rear bbk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear bbk

does anyone know if porsche/brembo rear callipers fit with standard 312 x 20 discs or do you need 328 x 20 discs.the reason i am asking is that i have newish drilled and grooved 312 mm discs.also would it be possible to machine down calliper mount 8mm to compensate for smaller disc.cheers

I have the Porsche 996/Boxster S rear brake caliper conversion but this uses the larger E46 M3 rear disc, if you look at "rallyroads" website they sell the brackets and it will give you all the info on disc sizes etc

http://www.rallyroad.net/

Comment

cheers all sorted,managed to get a nice pair of callipers so just need discs and brackets.i have just found a company called creation motosport who also do adapter ,based in uk.looks like an easy bolt on job...

Comment

Did you find AP calipers that quickly?!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by jess robson View Post
          cheers all sorted,managed to get a nice pair of callipers so just need discs and brackets.i have just found a company called creation motosport who also do adapter ,based in uk.looks like an easy bolt on job...
          That was quick if you fit a bigger disc you may need to remove (cut away) the standard back plate but other than that it should be just a bolt on job

Comment

the front ap callipers came from a forum member over a year ago,the rear ones i am fitting are brembo from a boxter.i didnt know there was material to come of back plate but will post the fit later in week hopefully have a decent day to get some photoes of new paint.thanks for replies.

Comment

Working...
            X