Does anyone here have Bilstein B6's and H&R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does hold a certain charm I agree...
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
      It does hold a certain charm I agree...

I completely agree it does and if you're more of a cruiser than the type to hussle it down a country road then that is fine, if not the OEM suspension, especially when tired, has to be changed!
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

I've had mine for 5 year or so. It's fitted with the ACS road kit and 19" ACS alloys, it looks the nuts, but I hate the ride. It's far too harsh for UK roads, in my opinion.

I've just bought a complete oem set up, to return the coupe what BMW intended. All this said I use the coupe as my daily, not just short blasts on the weekend.

Comment

Hi I live in Sudbury Suffolk about 20 mins from Colchester. I have the b8 sprints with intrax springs lowered by 30mm and rouge top mounts on the rear. I still have original roll bars.

Your more than welcome to pop over and see mine

Ash
          Last edited by Ashley; 27-02-2016, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley View Post
            Hi I live in Sudbury Suffolk about 20 mins from Colchester. I have the b8 sprints with intrax springs lowered by 30mm and rouge top mounts on the rear. I still have original roll bars.

Your more than welcome to pop over and see mine.

My number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx give me a shout any time.

Ash
            Good man

Get in there Seca before Ashley makes a massive mistake and sells his MC....
            Last edited by Dave P; 27-02-2016, 10:10 AM.
            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

That's awesome - cheers Ashley.

I'll give you a call over the weekend any try and set something up - most grateful.

You should prob get your phone number off the post though or you might get all sorts of 'enquiries'...
              S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Anybody got the part numbers and a the best supplier for the b6/s ???

Comment

No point in using the B6, just get the B8, the travel is plenty long enough for stock springs.

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
                    Anybody got the part numbers and a the best supplier for the b6/s ???
                    I have a pair of rear B6 shocks that were only on the car for a very short time (less than 1000 miles). I was really pleased with them but ended up buying KW's when I replaced the front ones and so the B6's are surplus. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send pics. Not sure on cost, perhaps half the cost of new?

Comment

Working...
                    X