X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing Phoenix Yellow

PY on ebay £69k, 23449 miles, 3 owners 10 service stamps

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-M-Coup...0AAOSw6DtYX5Sl

Last edited by Dave P; 25-12-2016, 01:19 PM.

Rather random stats:

Of the 2870 M coupes that were produced from 1998-2002, only 690 were produced with the S54 Engine from the E46 M3.
    6,318 units in total only 989 are RHD (RIGHT HAND DRIVE ) and 445
    Phoenix Yellow metallic.
    The S54 is the one to own when it comes to M coupes and the larger displacement engine added a 75 hp bump over the versions produced from 1998-2000.
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
      Rather random stats:

Of the 2870 M coupes that were produced from 1998-2002, only 690 were produced with the S54 Engine from the E46 M3.
      6,318 units in total only 989 are RHD (RIGHT HAND DRIVE ) and 445
      Phoenix Yellow metallic.
      The S54 is the one to own when it comes to M coupes and the larger displacement engine added a 75 hp bump over the versions produced from 1998-2000.
      Why do people add this kind of detail to a sales advert without bothering to check that its correct?

Comment

I thought I recognised the car / picture ..................................

not even the same car as advertised

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11182

Comment

Not really worked the stats very well has he! S54 figures are single hundreds, and to quote thousands of Coupes produced doesn't help when talking about RHD figures which are much smaller and smaller still with S54.

From his ad it suggests there are 445 S54 Pheonix yellow M Coupes floating about
          Last edited by c_w; 25-12-2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

If you want record sums of money for your m coupe, at least get the add right.

Comment

Merry Christmas and all that jazz.
              So they've used the picture from the Target S54 PY M Coupe, is it therefore a fraudulent advert?

Comment

Merry Christmas to all fellow forum members.

The saying "Jumping on the bandwagon" springs to mind.

If the car was a bit nearer I'd go and have a look and enlighten the sales staff a bit with a few facts, as they haven't read up on the Z3MC!!

From the Company's website :-

Rix Motor Company is the largest used Prestige Car Supermarket in the North West located in Warrington, Cheshire with over 350 quality used vehicles to choose from at any one time.

Looking at the cars they have in their stock list they are not exactly inspiring, a couple of Bentley Continentals, a few BMW M3s & an M5, one Porsche 911 the rest is run of the mill stuff, registered around 2011 to 2014. (Auction or Dealer PX vehicles??)

Anyone from over that way heard of Rix and got any feedback?
                For such a prestigious company you'd think they could have some actual photographs of the car in question. Can we then wonder then that they don't actually have the car in their possession or their camera has broken.
                Last edited by petecossie; 26-12-2016, 08:48 PM.
                Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                1986 M635
                1985 E28 M5
                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

It's not far from me but I can't be arsed to go and look as I've owned a coupe before and I've no interest in another one
                  I'll ask my dodgy car dealing mate if he knows of the company , if they exist and aren't reputable he'll know them , probably sold cars to them

Comment

How much is the one at Target? Maybe if someone buy's "Rix's" then the Target one may suddenly sell

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                      How much is the one at Target? Maybe if someone buy's "Rix's" then the Target one may suddenly sell
                      The one at Target sold a few months ago I think

Comment

Working...
                      X