No announcement yet.

Anyone have experence with Race Logic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I read that too, I can't see it being better tbh, it brakes wheels and it's not completely adjustable like Racelogic is. This system was design for racing not necessarily for road cars although Aston Martin and Lotus now use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
      By raw i mean that you are in complete control of every aspect of driving, and the simple fact is that with TC you are not, regardless of how little it interferes, or appears to interfere.

I can't comment on racelogic as have never driven with it, but i already know its not for me 8-)
      :-P

Comment

Originally posted by c_w
        By raw i mean that you are in complete control of every aspect of driving, and the simple fact is that with TC you are not, regardless of how little it interferes, or appears to interfere.

I can't comment on racelogic as have never driven with it, but i already know its not for me 8-)
        :-P
        I could be mistaken, but from reading your posts you haven't experienced driving with race logic either? :-P ;)

Be sure to give us a good review if and when you get it. Although with the summer approaching, wont you have it switched off most of the time?

Current - BMW M6
        Previous - Estoril S50 '98

KW V3's, ACS Splitters, H&R ARB's, Rogue Engineering rear top mounts,
        Carbon Induction kit, Supersprint Exhaust, BBS 19" CH alloys, Strong Strut

Comment

half the fun is knowing your a moment away from losing the back end!
          much more fun!

Comment

I could be mistaken, but from reading your posts you haven't experienced driving with race logic either? :-P ;)

Be sure to give us a good review if and when you get it. Although with the summer approaching, wont you have it switched off most of the time?
            That is correct :mrgreen: however going off what I've read about how it works it would be silly to write it off as just another traction control like a factory fitted one that interrupts driving. The software allows you to literally adjust everything from % slip, misfire, rev limits, fuel patterns, wheel speeds and differences, delays before it comes in etc. You're right about the summer too, but with us still getting snow this week hopefully I can have some bad weather to test it out on, or put some mega pressures in the rear tyres to test it out.

In the very small chance it is rubbish I can save it for ice and bad weather :-P

Comment

Originally posted by BEN
              much more fun!
              I heard you are always losing your back end..... or giving it away :!:

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/photopost/sh...php?photo=1482
              Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
              New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                Originally posted by BEN
                much more fun!

PMSL :mrgreen:

It's still just as funny second time round. I have a feeling that tape might get played quite a bit on here ;)

Current - BMW M6

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                  Someone posted on here last week that they have had the Racelogic and now have the DSC and said he felt the DSC is better?

surely BMW have the shit together in the art of keeping fools on the road :twisted: ;)
                  DSC is better insofar as preventing people having offs, in addition to the standard wheel sensors it has a yaw rate gyro plus steering angle, brake pressure and accelerometer inputs to detect when your about to put the car into uncharted waters and actuate power/brake responses to keep you on the curvy narrow.

The Racelogic box only has the wheel speed inputs and engine power output. Whilst good at preventing those sudden power on leery moments and helping you keep it together when power sliding it is no replacement for having a brain and using it.

IMHO in aggressive hands your more likely to wrap the car round a tree with ASC/ASC+T/TC than without. There's some dynamic situations it simply can't save you from, and day to day some may well get a feeling of invulnerability...
                  [/b]
                  S50: Cosmos Black/Black-Kalyami/HK/Side Air-bags
                  Mod: Denison iLink/Sunroof Switch/HIDs/Racelogic

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                    Originally posted by BEN
                    much more fun!

CUNT! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by BEN
                      CUNT!
                      Ben you are so owned, I didn't stop laughing for several minutes....

ah it brings tears to my eye, as no doubt it did to yours first time round :-P
                      S50: Cosmos Black/Black-Kalyami/HK/Side Air-bags
                      Mod: Denison iLink/Sunroof Switch/HIDs/Racelogic

Comment

Originally posted by BEN
                        Originally posted by Lee
                        Originally posted by BEN
                        much more fun!

CUNT! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
                        PMSL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BEN, be prepared to get some Mr T. size back-door loving for using colourful language like that. ;)

Current - BMW M6

Comment

Comment

owned

owned

Comment

thats right ben listen to the people, you are owned and you need to get some of your own material too instead of using my ideas on me.

ha ha ha
                              Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
                              New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                                thats right ben listen to the people, you are owned and you need to get some of your own material too instead of using my ideas on me.

ha ha ha
                                fucker!

Comment

Working...
                                X