M Coupe Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Coupe Badges

Where could i find a full set of M coupe badges, front back and sides??? Gettin my car fully resprayed now soon and want to have new badges for it also but dont want to be raped by my local dealer.....????
    What av ass

small ones for the vents,dealer only i think.rear ones plenty on fleabay..

Comment

The side ones are being sold on ebay for around £22!!! but I paid £8 a side from dealer. Rears vary in price from £18-28. The rear ones you can get off ebay quite cheap (replicas), but I don't think anyone makes the small side ones as replicas (not a big enough market I suppose).

What design are you after? S50 or S54? I have a new rear one of each style in the garage.

If it's S50 (because they're faded?) best bet is to give just the sticker a coat of laquer (spray) on all three badges to protect the red stripe from fading again (as it WILL fade quickly due to the lack of gloss coat on the red stripe).
      Last edited by c_w; 12-11-2008, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Company that sprayed my car chucked the back in for free.

Comment

Mine is an S50, but the front and back are pretty ok, it just the side ones but if i get a good price ill get em all ya know.....

My side ones are pretty bad now so defo will need them..... May give the dealer a call....
          What av ass

Comment

C3 BMW are cheaper than the stealers, including shipping. Contact details: Simon - 020 8778 0808.
            "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

Comment

o07..whilst your at the sidevents...have a look at the black panel which the chrome teeth sit on....the whole vent is easily removed,the chrome teeth can be dismantled..be carefull not to break the black clips holding it on...the chrome can then be cleaned properly..and the black can then be repainted...well worth it ...and they look like new when done !!!

Comment

Working...
              X