X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like limited tickets are still available for Friday and Sunday

https://www.silverstoneclassic.com/w...kage-add-dates

Comment

Have been notified of our display area which is different to the last couple of years - details to follow.

Tickets due out in the next couple of weeks

Comment

Really looking forward to this - only 3 weeks now...
        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Old map but we are in green area 17 this year

Comment

Looking for spare tickets for Saturday, will put a post in wanted.

Comment

Doesn't look a bad spot, a bit further into the centre of the action. It's not far from Car Clubs 8 which we used to get, be it on the other side of Wellington Straight, just hope there is a good bacon butty stall nearbyl!!.
              Looking forward to the weekend down there, hope we haven't missed all the good weather.

I wonder if the Z3 roadster mob and BMW car club are in the same area as matter of interest?

C W, I'll have a spare ticket available for Saturday as I have no passenger to take in. Didn't I do the same for you last year?
              Last edited by petecossie; 30-06-2018, 09:27 AM.
              Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
              2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
              1986 M635
              1985 E28 M5
              1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Yes, the zroadster.org crew are right next to us according to Stacey

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
                  Doesn't look a bad spot, a bit further into the centre of the action. It's not far from Car Clubs 8 which we used to get, be it on the other side of Wellington Straight, just hope there is a good bacon butty stall nearbyl!!.
                  Looking forward to the weekend down there, hope we haven't missed all the good weather.

I wonder if the Z3 roadster mob and BMW car club are in the same area as matter of interest?

C W, I'll have a spare ticket available for Saturday as I have no passenger to take in. Didn't I do the same for you last year?

BMW are in orange section 19 this year as said we are next to z3.org

Comment

Latest info,

https://mailchi.mp/silverstoneclassi...7?e=ecc9d12969

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
                      Yes you did :) Def interested in it!

Comment

The new event map is live now, although it looks very similar to last years one to me.

Me and my brother are taking my dad for his 60th BD present, so it should be a good laugh. We have one spare ticket should anyone need one last minute. Just get in touch and you can have it for a pint or two.

Anyone else camping at Whittlebury (near copse)? I think we will come in my 760 as three of us in an M Coupe might be a bit of a squeeze...

Comment

Hi Jon, have PM'd you re the ticket!

Comment

Chris, I have replied. Hopefully a tenner is fair.

Comment

By the way it's a Saturday and Sunday ticket.

Comment

Yes got your PM, that is more than fair - cheers! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X