Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denso Iridium Power or Denso Iridium Tough Spark Plugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denso Iridium Power or Denso Iridium Tough Spark Plugs?

I have some questions regarding Spark Plugs.

First considering that the OEM are fine (I think so!), what would I gain/loose from changing them for Denso's? (apart from the cost involved)

And from Denso's, should I go for Denso Iridium Power or Denso Iridium Tough?

Best Regards,

Paulo
    ///M Coupe 2001 S54 Steel Grey - Paulo M.
    -------------------------------------------
    ----- Sporting Clube Portugal - Forever -----

Now sure on the Denso's but im going to put 6 NGK's in mine the code of the right ones is.....
    DCPR8EKP

Comment

Originally posted by z3mcouperacer View Post
      Now sure on the Denso's but im going to put 6 NGK's in mine the code of the right ones is.....
      DCPR8EKP
      Denso's or NGK's, basically I would like to know what I would gain and loose to go from OEM to Aftermarket Spark Plugs and considering that the OEMs are fine (which I think they are)...
      ///M Coupe 2001 S54 Steel Grey - Paulo M.
      -------------------------------------------
      ----- Sporting Clube Portugal - Forever -----

Comment

As i understand it the NGK's are OEM and are pretty much the best ones you can get anyway.

Comment

i fit the denso iridium power and the car goes better!
          Also my brother whit boxster s had similar improve,also heard same review from an z4m owner.
          www.fastdrive.org
          S50 black/black-red In Rome
          Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

It seems the S50 plugs are PKR7A, surprised they use a different plug!

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
              It seems the S50 plugs are PKR7A, surprised they use a different plug!
              Your right Chris///ive just changed mine...bought from ecp....cheaper than the stealers...after reading quite a bit regarding different plugs etc it seems to me that the ngk ones are pretty much spot on !

Comment

Not Densos but I'm on my second set of NGK Iridium IX's.

Could be placebo but I swear the engine fires up and idles smoother with these babies in.

Comment

I fitted the same ones Cali..and ime also sure there is a higher level of keeness!

Comment

resume the thread
                    After 25,000km and 3 year it's time to change the spark
                    What is the correct number of ngk iridium for s50b32 ?
                    www.fastdrive.org
                    S50 black/black-red In Rome
                    Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

Working...
                    X