Front calipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front calipers

I find that the front calipers can't take the winter lay offs. If I leave the car for a few weeks I find that either one or the other front calipers are sticky.

I am making the basic assumption that they are on the way out. They are standard calipers.

Does anyone on here have a pair hanging around? Or where is the bast place to source replacements?

Why replace them? Why not just refurbish them - you can buy seal and piston kits for this work.

Comment

You should be able to find refurbished calipers on ebay , the calipers on the front are the same as the e36 M3 so easy enough to find replacements (unlike to rear calipers)

Comment

Originally posted by langlands View Post
        I find that the front calipers can't take the winter lay offs. If I leave the car for a few weeks I find that either one or the other front calipers are sticky.

I am making the basic assumption that they are on the way out. They are standard calipers.

Does anyone on here have a pair hanging around? Or where is the bast place to source replacements?
        I do have a full set of standart front and rear calipers from my car where I changed them with a BBK.
        I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
        sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Working...
        X