Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refurbed S50 Cam Cover & Plenum

Hi Guys,

On offer are totally refurburbished Cam Covers and Plenum chambers which have been professionally powder coated in satin black. The M Power logo is polished so they look brand new and really finish off the engine bay. Here are some pics;

I can offer these as a package or individually as a part exchange where I send you out the cover etc. And once swapped over which I will allow 10 days for you to return your old cover/plenum. A deposit is required which will be refunded once your old cover and or plenum is returned.

Cam Cover: £80 plus deposit of £80
    Plenum: £50 plus deposit of £50

Package including both cam cover and plenum: £120 plus deposit of £120

Postage is £10 for individual items or £20 for both.

Please PM me for payment details and to exchange addresses. If you wish to meet up rather than me posting items out more than happy to do so within reasonable distance.

Ohh just to mention the cam cover comes with new retaining bolts in the coilpack cover and foam cushioning which finishes it off nicely. Also if anyone wants a different colour please let me know as there are several colours you could choose from if you want a more customised finish.

Happy to answer any questions just post up or PM me.
    Last edited by Aceman; 10-10-2017, 05:06 PM.
    Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
    ///M Badge Refurb available HERE

Just to say I currently have one complete set ready to go and will have another set pretty soon. Normally will have two complete sets on rotation so waiting times should not be too bad but please message me to check availability first.
    Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Comment

I like the look of that Ian. Is there a basic 'how to' guide for the remove/refit job?
      1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

I haven't got one at the moment but will do one at some point. It is not a difficult job by any means just a little fiddly at times. It's also a good chance to check all the vacuum pipes under the plenum if not already done so.
        Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Comment

Thanks Aceman ;)

Comment

They look great,i will be taking these later in the year..

Comment

Just to say I was fitted these and they look fantastic (that's my car in the top post). If anyone wants more pics on the car let me know

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Really nice work.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Thanks Martin for the endorsement I meant to mention it was your car.
                  Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Comment

Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
                    Just to say I was fitted these and they look fantastic (that's my car in the top post). If anyone wants more pics on the car let me know
                    I'll take a look at VanityBMW at the weekend Martin 👍🏻
                    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Just sent you a PM, Aceman. :)
                      Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
                      In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
                        I'll take a look at VanityBMW at the weekend Martin 👍🏻
                        That all depends whether I can get Stacey's wheels off her roadster in time, as mine are in for a refurb!

Comment

Ian, I reckon you might have some new orders after today...

Comment

Cheers Martin
                            Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Comment

Martins looked great ! well done,i will be in touch shortly !

Comment

Working...
                              X