Prestige German Motors Jarrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prestige German Motors Jarrow

Oil Service today £150, as ever good customer friendly service. Will replace my tailgate for only £50 labour.
    Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Prestige German Motors

Just had the vanos seals replaced, plus the oil pressure relief valve seal for around £160 plus vat

last weeks inspection 2 worked out at £430ish plus vat

great service - they also arranged to fit a parrot hands free/bluetooth kit whilst the car was in.

Comment

Dochemic - its gotta be the current owner of my car?

Comment

well technically that would be the previous and the current owner..

yep - not very imaginative i know.. but is also my log-in at work so use very day :)

Michael

Comment

True, current and previous owner!

God I miss that car, was looking through some pics last night!

Comment

you made some great mods..

earlier in the year i was overtaking on the outside around a slightly off camber roundabout (something i wouldn't have attempted prior to you fitting the KW's), i booted it as the exit lined up but it seemed to loose power - had me puzzled until i realised it must have been the race logic traction control
            could have been expensive!

If you'd kept it what else would you have done?
            I know the brakes are supposed to be a weak point, but i've not really been aware of it - even round Croft. Perhaps am not trying hard enough

Comment

Working...
            X