PDA

View Full Version : S54 M Coupe wanted

Lee
29-05-2006, 11:32 AM
£20k max to spend

I know this may sound a bit ambitious but there is a silver/black on BMW website at £22995 with 27k on it :shock:

my only 1 consideration is that it must have black leather,

my colour preferences are Blue, phoenix, black, silver

cheers

danp
30-05-2006, 10:34 AM
£20k max to spend

I know this may sound a bit ambitious but there is a silver/black on BMW website at £22995 with 27k on it :shock:

my only 1 consideration is that it must have black leather,

my colour preferences are Blue, phoenix, black, silver

cheers

Looks like a good price for Hexagon.

JHT888
13-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Hi Lee,

Sorry Bud - I picked up that same car on the Saturday!

Good price for Hexagon because they apparently mucked up on the pricing (they had it at £24,995) on their pricing lists in the showroom but they agreed to honour the lower web price (someone apparently inputted the data wrong). This may all be cock and bull but it's actually the 2nd Coupe I've had (1st S54 variant) and I thought it was a fair price for the mileage, condition and of course the peace of mind warranty. It's back in the garage getting a few minor bits sorted but overall very pleased to be back in a Coupe! There is a chance I may sell it in a couple of months as I may need something with 4 seats (did someone say CSL?!) and will no doubt pop it on here, Pistonheads and Tyresmoke.net (my main home!) if I decide to sell. They still have, I think, a VERY low mileage Phoenix Yellow S54 that is aboslutely mint, but only if you can live with the colour.......each to their own!

JT

BEN
13-07-2006, 08:32 PM
that colour rocks!

i would love that car but i would never pay that much for it!

Greenbat
13-07-2006, 09:09 PM
that colour rocks!

i would love that car but i would never pay that much for it!

B3N have you got yours yet?

Greenbat

BEN
13-07-2006, 09:22 PM
no long story, she is going into storage next week!

everyone will be the first to hear when she is sitting outside my house!

but she is mine! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D