Hi everyone. Im new and I just love the Z3 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone. Im new and I just love the Z3 Coupe

Hello Forum. I am new here and just want to say a quick hello to all and say how great a resource this forum is for owners and would be owners (like me) of this amazing Bavarian beast that is the Z3 M Coupe, and Z3 Coupe in general. I am a girl who is totally in love with German cars especially the Z3 Coupe and currently looking to buy one soon. I am ready to take the plunge and invest in this great car. I have spent the last 14 months exactly browsing endlessly and I must buy soon before It goes outside my affordability. The last 2 months I have viewed about 6 cars, and nearly fell in to a trap considering to view a so called special 1 of 5 silver 2.8 M coupe on ebay because of my high insurance premium quotes (Thanks to this forum I saved myself from a potential scam) but typical me I cant decide what I want.

Please be nice and all advice is appreciated, as I have learnt so much from this great forum.

Vielen Dank!

Welcome to our Forum,which is mainly focused on the "m" 3.2 so has many unique features which the non-m coupes don't have!

Comment

Yes. The Z3M is most definitely a superb Motor. I am aware of the specifications and I am totally in love with the M. I have just a limited budget at the moment and the insurance quotations I am getting is just a joke. So I either have to buy a Cat D MC or go for a Non M Coupe which I really do not mind. I wont be driving so fast and I am totally won over by the looks of the Coupe in general. It is such a time warp BMW and those rear lights and arches are just wow!

Comment

Welcome Good luck with the search.
        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Z3Mädchen View Post
          Yes. The Z3M is most definitely a superb Motor. I am aware of the specifications and I am totally in love with the M. I have just a limited budget at the moment and the insurance quotations I am getting is just a joke. So I either have to buy a Cat D MC or go for a Non M Coupe which I really do not mind. I wont be driving so fast and I am totally won over by the looks of the Coupe in general. It is such a time warp BMW and those rear lights and arches are just wow!
          I would go for a catD MC. A car such as this could be categorised as a CatD with only very minor damage. Obviously you would need to know the nature of the damage etc
          sigpic///MCoupe S50 Estoril

Comment

Working...
          X