Z3MCoupe.com Forums

Z3MCoupe.com Forums (http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Z3M Coupe handmade Keyrings (http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18976)

Dave P 01-08-2016 04:06 PM

Z3M Coupe handmade Keyrings
 
Forum member smoso has very kindly donated some fantastic handmade keyrings to the forum, these normally sell for 27.95 but I have a very limited number available to forum members for 20. all of which will go to keep the forum running.

If you haven't donated to the forum this is a great way of doing so with the added benefit of a quality keyring to keep!

I will post first class to the UK which is included in the 20 . but if anyone wants postage abroad please pm me for the additional cost.

http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/wp-c...32-390x585.jpg

the quality and finish is super and they are handmade by Richard himself.

Black leather as pictured above.

link to Richards website,

http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/


http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/prod...cated-keyring/


Please pm me if you would like one but I only have a few.

Dave P 01-08-2016 07:02 PM

All sold subject to payment :thumbsup:

Ian_C 01-08-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave P (Post 166104)
All sold subject to payment :thumbsup:

Crikey, that was quick :yikes: Group buy anyone?

petecossie 01-08-2016 10:00 PM

Having read the links at start of the thread, these will become collector's items like our cars. :thumbsup:

BlueZ 02-08-2016 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian_C (Post 166110)
Crikey, that was quick :yikes: Group buy anyone?

I'd buy one if there's a group buy option :thumbsup:

ian 02-08-2016 07:25 AM

Have just bought one direct from the website, not cheap but look great and likely limited edition.

KnightsG 02-08-2016 08:34 AM

I have one of these key rings and can testify of the quality.

Richard is the market leader for hand made key rings and supplies for multiple models of cars.

guido 02-08-2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightsG (Post 166121)
I have one of these key rings and can testify of the quality.

Richard is the market leader for hand made key rings and supplies for multiple models of cars.

Nice signature KG :thumbsup:
Did I miss a build thread? :confused5:

KnightsG 03-08-2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guido (Post 166138)
Nice signature KG :thumbsup:
Did I miss a build thread? :confused5:

Thanks Guido.

Nope, no build thread. I prefer to learn about others owners cars rather than my own. :cornut:

Dave P 03-08-2016 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave P (Post 166095)
Forum member smoso has very kindly donated some fantastic handmade keyrings to the forum, these normally sell for 27.95 but I have a very limited number available to forum members for 20. all of which will go to keep the forum running.

If you haven't donated to the forum this is a great way of doing so with the added benefit of a quality keyring to keep!

I will post first class to the UK which is included in the 20 . but if anyone wants postage abroad please pm me for the additional cost.



the quality and finish is super and they are handmade by Richard himself.

Black leather as pictured above.

link to Richards website,

http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/


http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/prod...cated-keyring/


Please pm me if you would like one but I only have a few.



Keyrings being posted out today

langlands 04-08-2016 12:34 PM

Arrived today, great quality key fob.

Thanks

issproking 04-08-2016 03:28 PM

Received mine also, looks great

Thanks for donation and Dave for posting

ian 05-08-2016 12:45 PM

Received mine today direct from Richard, ordered through his website www.classicleatherfobs.co.uk

Top quality item, can highly recommend.

Many thanks Richard,

Ian

kwoffa 05-08-2016 07:04 PM

Mine arrived today,Excellent quality,thanks Mr P.

BlueZ 14-08-2016 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ian (Post 166242)
Received mine today direct from Richard, ordered through his website www.classicleatherfobs.co.uk

Top quality item, can highly recommend.

Many thanks Richard,

Ian

I too bought direct from the website and it was waiting for me on my return from holiday. It's a quality piece of work:thumbsup:

Dave P 04-09-2017 06:09 PM

I have a couple more of these handmade key rings available at 20. each posted UK.

http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/wp-c...32-390x585.jpg

4xhausts 04-09-2017 06:26 PM

I'll take one please Dave!

Hedgehog 05-09-2017 10:27 AM

And I the other, please Dave

J4mie 05-09-2017 12:33 PM

I'll take one of these if there's any left. Or if anyone else has one available I'll take it immediately. I always miss out on stuff like this. Think I need to set daily alarms to check the forum more regularly :lol:

Dave P 05-09-2017 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J4mie (Post 174148)
I'll take one of these if there's any left. Or if anyone else has one available I'll take it immediately. I always miss out on stuff like this. Think I need to set daily alarms to check the forum more regularly :lol:

I still have a few, I will pm you :thumbsup:

4xhausts 08-09-2017 01:04 PM

received today, thanks Dave P for posting. Great quality key ring.

Dave P 08-09-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4xhausts (Post 174175)
received today, thanks Dave P for posting. Great quality key ring.

:thumbsup:

I have a couple left if anyone wants one

Hedgehog 11-09-2017 03:32 PM

I have now received mine, Dave. Many thanks - it's a beautifully crafted item.

Dave P 28-09-2017 03:38 PM

Last key rings still available 20. posted UK


http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/wp-c...32-390x585.jpg

Dave P 16-10-2017 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave p (Post 174497)
last key rings still available 20. Posted uk




http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/wp-c...32-390x585.jpg


last one................

Bern 155 17-10-2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave P (Post 174752)
last one................

If it's still for sale Dave I'll take it, thanks.

Dave P 18-10-2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bern 155 (Post 174779)
If it's still for sale Dave I'll take it, thanks.


PM sent :thumbsup:

Bern 155 21-10-2017 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bern 155 (Post 174779)
If it's still for sale Dave I'll take it, thanks.

Keyring arrived this morning, great quality.
Thanks Dave.

Dave P 21-10-2017 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bern 155 (Post 174851)
Keyring arrived this morning, great quality.
Thanks Dave.


:thumbsup: found another one so wasn't the last :o

Randy Forbes 23-10-2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave P (Post 174854)
:thumbsup: found another one so wasn't the last :o

How much to send it to me in the US?

It's for a good cause, right, and it's only money__even if it's just the Yank kind!

Edit: I don't seem to be getting notifications from here, so shoot me an email directly, if you don't mind.

erandyforbes AT aol.com (you should be able to crack the cryptic code ;) )

Dave P 24-10-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Forbes (Post 174899)
How much to send it to me in the US?

It's for a good cause, right, and it's only money__even if it's just the Yank kind!

Edit: I don't seem to be getting notifications from here, so shoot me an email directly, if you don't mind.

erandyforbes AT aol.com (you should be able to crack the cryptic code ;) )


I will email you :thumbsup:

Dave P 23-11-2017 02:13 PM

I have one left at 20. posted UK - money goes back into the forum

pm me :thumbsup:

Dave P 12-12-2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave P (Post 175281)
I have one left at 20. posted UK - money goes back into the forum

pm me :thumbsup:

Still available - treat yourself to an early Christmas present :thumbsup:

Dave P 13-01-2018 03:56 PM

Last one for sale - 20 Posted UK



http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/wp-c...32-390x585.jpg

Dave P 21-01-2018 06:00 PM

PM sent regarding last keyring :thumbsup:

Dave P 28-01-2018 11:02 AM

All now sold


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.