No announcement yet.

What else have you got in your garage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, I can't quite remember which side/exactly where as it was the first time I've been.

It was part of a 2500 mile trip with 50 other Alfa's, it was awesome, we drove on the roof of the Fiat Lingotto factory and did some laps of the Balocco test track too!

Comment

Looks an amazing drive, I’m interested in driving there sometime. Yes, great car too
      S54 M Coupe
      D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

I have an M2 Competition, Street triple R and Stacey has a Dakar M roadster, a black 2.2 z3 and a yellow R53 Mini Cooper S (with JCW upgrade) so just a few!

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

I don’t have a garage.
          But I have currently two smart roadsters (one Brabus, one standard) an Abarth 595, a Kia Sportage & Ford Ka.
          ----------------
          David
          1999 M Coupe (S50)
          >>Read my journal here<<
          2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
          2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Originally posted by 137699 View Post
            I don’t have a garage.
            But I have currently two smart roadsters (one Brabus, one standard) an Abarth 595, a Kia Sportage & Ford Ka.
            Got to love an Abarth. I have a 695 Biposto, a R8 RWS and of course the M coupe. If only I could work out how to post pictures..... only been here 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by David z coupe View Post
              Got to love an Abarth. I have a 695 Biposto, a R8 RWS and of course the M coupe. If only I could work out how to post pictures..... only been here 5 years
              Here's a pic of it - actually the missus' car - nothing special, just a 595 Turismo 165hp with the flappy paddle gearbox.

The A45 behind is the car that the M-Coupe replaced!

To upload photos I host them at imgur and copy/paste the "BBCode (Forums)" link into my posts on here.
              ----------------
              David
              1999 M Coupe (S50)
              >>Read my journal here<<
              2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
              2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Originally posted by Rochey View Post
                Pulled the coupe out for a quick clean earlier and thought it rude not to get a pic with some of its friends....

What do u guys have as well as the coupe?

Nice collection

Comment

Love the E30 M3 and the E31. Is that a 944 S2 in the first pic?

Comment

Originally posted by 137699 View Post
                    Here's a pic of it - actually the missus' car - nothing special, just a 595 Turismo 165hp with the flappy paddle gearbox.

The A45 behind is the car that the M-Coupe replaced!

To upload photos I host them at imgur and copy/paste the "BBCode (Forums)" link into my posts on here.
                    Thanks for the tip on the photographs david.

Tried and failed. I’ll need to get my 9 year old niece to show me

Comment

Small picture of my Abarth
                      Attached Files

Comment

Okay, I'll join in.

I've done some videos with Heel'n'Toe here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCah...y1S2LNp5tkx35g
                        Last edited by sonu_anand; 20-01-2021, 10:25 PM.

Comment

ooh, is the Cayman GT4 as good as its made up to be???

I'm not a Porsche guy but I do covet the GT products which always seem to be just out of reach. I'd love a 997 GT3 Touring or a Cayman GT4!

Comment

Originally posted by urquattrogus View Post
                            ooh, is the Cayman GT4 as good as its made up to be???

I'm not a Porsche guy but I do covet the GT products which always seem to be just out of reach. I'd love a 997 GT3 Touring or a Cayman GT4!
                            I switched to Pork as BM have turned to turbo :(
                            I love mid engined cars and believe they make the best. I'm still running her in, 2k mile says the manual, but yes, what a car. Sounds like a touring car and very assured cornering..
                            Once she's run in I'll try her gently on track.

Comment

Thank you dave... And yes it is an s2 for whoever asked...

Missing from the pic is a mk1 golf cabriolet
                              A mk2 golf gti, and mr2 turbo and an e92 m3... Lol

Comment

Had the e30 painted imola red to match the Mcoupe... Project is nearly finished now..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X