Black Z3MCoupe S50 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Z3MCoupe S50 For Sale

Colour - Exterior - Cosmos Black Metallic . Interior - Black Nappa Leather.

Date of first registration - 8th Dec 2000

How many owners - I am the 2nd owner.

Mileage - currently 38900

MOT to 11th April 2007 (I am happy to have that renewed before sale if required)

Service history - FSH by BMW dealers. The service gauge currently shows 2 green lights.

Use history - normal road use plus 2 x track evenings in lifetime (max 1 hour total track use).

Other details....Elec Tilt (only) Sunroof (They are all tilt only on this model) , Front side airbags, Grad Tint Windscreen, Harman Kardon - Hi-Fi, M RoadStar Styling Light Alloys (One minor graze), Limited Slip Diff (25%), Power Assisted Steering, Anti-Lock Braking System, Electrically Operated Seats, Sports Seats, Sports Suspension, Air Conditioning, BMW Business Radio/Cassette (single CD), Service Interval Indicator, Central Locking, M Sports Steering Wheel, Driver and Front Passenger Airbag, Front Side Airbag, original BMW floor mats.

Special extras - total cost May 2006 - £2800. 1. Racelogic traction control.
    http://www.racelogic.co.uk/?show=Traction_Control
    2. 4 pot caliper and disc AP conversion to front brakes.

Registration number - I have a private plate on it which I would retain (T8 TNT) i.e. it is not for sale. The number on it when I bought it was X303ELH

Road tax - to end July 2007

The vehicle is regularly valeted and garaged whenever not in use (i.e. most of the time).

General condition - excellent.

Price - £19K

Location - available for viewing in Edinburgh, near city centre.

To discuss - 07836 611699.

Very nice car (great colour combo!), but seems right at the very top end of the S50 market and i'm not sure thats just.

Surely you could have saved yourself a grand or so and just trained you're right foot to not be so heavy instead of the TC?

Good luck with the sale, also noticed it on PH :)

Current - BMW M6
    Previous - Estoril S50 '98

KW V3's, ACS Splitters, H&R ARB's, Rogue Engineering rear top mounts,
    Carbon Induction kit, Supersprint Exhaust, BBS 19" CH alloys, Strong Strut

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
      Very nice car (great colour combo!), but seems right at the very top end of the S50 market and i'm not sure thats just.

Surely you could have saved yourself a grand or so and just trained you're right foot to not be so heavy instead of the TC?

The Racelogic is completely different to BMWs traction control effort and is apparently a good "toy" to have as it allows varying degrees of slip, can be used as launch control etc and would allow easy fast driving, particularly in damp conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w
        Originally posted by Chris

The Racelogic is completely different to BMWs traction control effort and is apparently a good "toy" to have as it allows varying degrees of slip, can be used as launch control etc and would allow easy fast driving, particularly in damp conditions.
        I've seen this on other cars, and I completly agree with you for launch control etc etc, i was more refering to the fact that most people buy the MC's for a raw driving experience and not sure you could incorporate the TC cost into the sale price. I could be wrong!

Current - BMW M6

Comment

''

Comment

Best not mention that to Lee then lol

Comment

Originally posted by c_w
              Best not mention that to Lee then lol
              I think modifications cannot be included in the sale price up to a point, but when someone like Lee has spent ten's of thousands on modifications, asking a couple of grand extra for a properly set up track/road car is still a damn good bargain!

I think Neil has a good point though as I wouldn't ask anymore for my car now just because I have just put ARB's on it!

Current - BMW M6

Comment

Don't knock Racelogic til youve tried it.

Comment

rags that could have been money well spent on driving tuition!

but now you have a nice shiney toy in your car and still cant drive :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I didnt notice the racelogic coming to your aid at Donington when your car was spinning off :?:
                  Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
                  New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by Lee

but now you have a nice shiney toy in your car and still cant drive :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I didnt notice the racelogic coming to your aid at Donington when your car was spinning off :?:
                    :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Lee

LOL, it wasn't set up at Donny, so the spin was pushing it too hard on my part, easily done and better to have spun it than not.

Not sure how you can comment on driving talent, bit harsh :shock:

Anyway, we can't all be as talented as you Lee, guess you were born with it and never overcooked it in your life :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by Lee

PMSL ;)

Current - BMW M6

Comment

Originally posted by Rags
                          Originally posted by Lee

LOL, it wasn't set up at Donny, so the spin was pushing it too hard on my part, easily done and better to have spun it than not.

Not sure how you can comment on driving talent, bit harsh :shock:

Anyway, we can't all be as talented as you Lee, guess you were born with it and never overcooked it in your life :mrgreen:

Obviously the first person to ever spin on the track.

I thought this debate was regarding overpriced cars with mods adding to sale price?
                          better to have spun than not? hmmm really

quite happy with my driving thanks but then I have had plenty of tuition.

if we are talking about mods adding price to overpriced cars, I dont think Dgordons car is overpriced, sounds like a very nice car.

but I can understand how you might think it is when I know what you paid for your car.

you get what you pay for in terms of quality.

Good luck with the sale Dgordon
                          Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
                          New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Most versions of traction control are utter wank and its a bad aid when learning how to drive on track.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ANIMAL
                              Most versions of traction control are utter wank and its a bad aid when learning how to drive on track.
                              Tell that to F1 drivers hehe

I could have (should have!) bought a racelogic kit off a mate who was selling his unfitted for a good price, I'd prefer to have it than not if I had the choice tbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X