Front bonnet Grills wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front bonnet Grills wanted

Plenty on Ebay,not keen now with eBay as I,ve been stung a few times and refuse to use it again,don't like the Black ones.
    May have to go to the dealers as a last resort.
    Thanks

The early black slatted ones are more expensive than the later (04/99) onwards chrome slatted version. I have seen a lot of used ones with broken clips so maybe worth the extra for a new dealer set?

Comment

Maybe I got lucky but I bought a set off ebay and they were fine - no broken clips or anything.

Then when I had Paint Protection Film fitted I managed to break the clips on one during removal so I bought another pair and once again both arrived 100% spot on.

They can be sourced cheaply on ebay and you have paypal buyer protection & distance selling regulations to cover you if there is any issue - it really is a risk free purchase there these days.
      ----------------
      David
      1999 M Coupe (S50)
      >>Read my journal here<<
      2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
      2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Grills

Thanks for the replys,think I may just have to buy some new grills like you say Dave, mine are just tired looking, not a great fit either which is weird because all the tabs are ok. Those completely black grills are not for me,OEM look better.
        PayPal is definitely the way forward,nearly finished the rebuild now just a bit more money to spend lol Over £200 just on fixings, never mind the new quarter panels wings and sills. Money pit!!!
        Thanks again

Comment

Second hand grills will always have stone chip marks so worth getting new in my opinion

Comment

Working...
          X