New garage floor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New garage floor.

Spent a solid day on the garage yesterday so now the MC has somewhere cosy for a rest. Really pleased with how it’s worked out.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/FpR9s
    Last edited by Seca Blue; 24-03-2018, 08:32 AM.
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Looks good!

Comment

Looks great. Where did you get the tiles and were they difficult to fit? Much cutting to do?
      Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
      In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

looks great

Comment

Cheers all.

I looked at all the options, Mototiles, Screwfix everything and ended up with Ecotiles.

https://www.ecotileflooring.com/

There are options for different finishes, snakeskin, coin top etc and colours if you wish and some nice little ramps for the edges.

I had a bare concrete floor in good condition and virtually flat. The tiles were just plonked on top, no prep beyond a sweep and hoover is necessary. You just find the middle and work out.
          The edges are the only time consuming bit and you really need a jigsaw for that.

I laid a double garage in a day, starting at 8 and finishing at 6. That includes emptying and refilling it of various crap.

I honestly couldn't be happier with the end result, or the service from the company. They'll happily send you a tile out as an example. I'd ask for Gemma if you're interested and feel free to mention my name(which is David). I ended up getting a very reasonable price which you can have details of if you pm me.

Anything else you want to know just let me know.

Cheers,

D.

Comment

Never mind the garage floor, check out the retro MTB

Comment

Originally posted by fok View Post
              Never mind the garage floor, check out the retro MTB
              Good spot. That’s my Roberts. I had that frame made to measure nearly 30 years ago and still ride it now. Fillet brazed Columbus Max OR throughout - it’s the nuts.

https://i.imgur.com/rWCdKdC.jpg

Don’t tell me someone on here is into old mtb’s...

Comment

That's a thing of beauty! Lovely

I love retro MTBs, actually a lot more than they like me. The stretched aggressive position and rigid ride do nothing for an aging back and prostate!

I've got a resto-modded early 90s Kona Cindercone and a Titanium Rock Lobster.....Unfortunately they get licked more than ridden.
                Last edited by fok; 29-03-2018, 09:41 PM. Reason: can't spell!

Comment

Amazing - good to meet another fan.
                  Would like to see the Lobster if you got a pic. Pm me so we don’t drag these car kids into it.
                  I know what you mean about the ride. I’m starting to get a bit bored of being bartered after an hour round the local circuit, but it’s likw taking a classic car to a track day I guess - and I like all confused looks I get.

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

Working...
                    X