New member in search of coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in search of coupe

Hello everyone, just want to introduce myself and say what a great forum for information and basically searching for all things z3 mcoupe.
    I am a bit of a bmw nut and have a 850csi and also a fully built Schirmer e92 M3 and i'm now on the search for a M coupe (have always loved them). I would preferable like a car which has no more than 80k miles and in Black or Blue and have a budget of about 30k, if anyone knows a good car let me know, thanks!

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
      Welcome to the forum
      Thanks for the welcome , have spoke to two people today, both in Scotland, ones a forum member (Roberts his name) nice bloke, the other was a dealer called Border Reviers. I’ll be in Scotland next week so hopefully going to view on Thursday

Comment

Welcome to the Forum and hope you are successful in your quest to own one. The Border Revivers site is one I've looked at before when someone mentioned in thread somewhere. I was very impressed with the quality of cars they have in stock, the Z3MC they have for sale at the moment looks great.
        Keep us posted on how you get on.
        Last edited by petecossie; 04-12-2020, 10:20 PM.
        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
        1986 M635
        1985 E28 M5
        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Welcome
          1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
            Welcome to the Forum and hope you are successful in your quest to own one. The Border Revivers site is one I've looked at before when someone mentioned in thread somewhere. I was very impressed with the quality of cars they have in stock, the Z3MC they have for sale at the moment looks great.
            Keep us posted on how you get on.
            Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
            Welcome
            Thanks guys, as i said going to look at both on Thursday so I’ll see how I get on. It’s hard to know what to do with Teagarden whether to go with a cheaper car and have 7-8grand for major jobs and tidying up or just pay the extra at the start, I suppose it depends how much cleaner the more expensive car is!

Comment

Yep, condition is everything. There’s a buyers guide on here that’s worth taking a look at. Post up any questions/queries - feels like it’s a buyer's market at the mo so you should be in a good place
              1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

The buyers guide is invaluable
                I used it to ensure the car I bought was a good one, as well as to chip a few ££££ off the asking price. .
                ----------------
                David
                1999 M Coupe (S50)
                >>Read my journal here<<
                2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
                2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Gonna have another late one tonight, only found this forum last night and was up to 1.56am reading it buyers guide here I come

Comment

Thanks for the reply’s and also for the forum it gives invaluable information for all things M Coupe!! I looked at a few cars over this past week, all of which where good cars but decided to pay the extra and go for one with less miles, Alan’s car which was for sale at Border Reivers

Really excited to get the car home, always wanted one of these so can’t wait!!

Comment

Congratulations!
                      Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                      ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                      Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Best colour!
                        (I might be biased)
                        ----------------
                        David
                        1999 M Coupe (S50)
                        >>Read my journal here<<
                        2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
                        2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Thanks guys, looking forward to picking it up!

Comment

Congratulations. That’s a cracking car, you will love it

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Working...
                              X