New listing LSB S54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing LSB S54

New listing LSB S54 2002 (spotted by forum member Mperfect )

https://www.davefoxcars.co.uk/used-b...dshire-2834418

53k £36995

Last edited by Dave P; 26-07-2020, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Its the only UK RHD LSB with grey trim I believe,

colour looks much better than the previous sales pictures,

https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20769

Comment

Its very tidy outside eh. Makes mine look like it's been parked next to a gravel pit and I thought it was pretty tidy for it's age.

Big drop in price since last time...
            S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

this is VERY tempting... i have wanted to trade my black/black for red/black or LSB/something for sometime...

would need to swap my bits over to it though, and add cruise control (looks to be absent)
              Last edited by Trundler; 27-07-2020, 08:57 AM.
              The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
              RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Had I seen this at that price before I bought mine I would possibly have gone for this!
                I would also need cruise but that's a doddle to retrofit to an S54 (unlike the S50 which is very difficult & has potential to cause insurance difficulties).

I would also have to fit the blue/black interior though.... that grey isn't doing it for me!
                ----------------
                David
                1999 M Coupe (S50)
                >>Read my journal here<<
                2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
                2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Would need to sell mine first though, and if prices have taken a hit, i'd need to add cash into the deal (120k fully loaded s54).
                  running the man maths...
                  The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
                  RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Originally posted by 137699 View Post
                    I would also have to fit the blue/black interior though.... that grey isn't doing it for me!
                    I would agree, don’t think the interior colour really complements the car.

Not knowing much about these I would have thought really good condition interiors are difficult to come by, are they not?

Comment

Looks like prices have dropped considerably. It looks a great buy
                      S54 M Coupe
                      D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Mperfect View Post
                        I would agree, don’t think the interior colour really complements the car.

Not knowing much about these I would have thought really good condition interiors are difficult to come by, are they not?
                        When you’re splashing upwards of £30k on a car, spending and extra £1200 or so on an interior retrim in your chosen hide isn’t really too much of a consideration.
                        ----------------
                        David
                        1999 M Coupe (S50)
                        >>Read my journal here<<
                        2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
                        2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

It’s the console too though. Would look a bit weird with that in grey and sears blue and black. And the doors..
                          S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

yeah - and from memory, the console is a PITA to sort out.

Comment

This car looks great and the LSB are grey work really well in my opinion good low mileage as well.

Thread now closed

Comment

Working...
                              X