any idea what car this is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any idea what car this is?

Spotted on Sunday. 08 registration. Apologies for the quality but it was taken on the move with my mobile. The second photo has somehow made it look quite ugly but it was actually quite good looking as per photo 1.

Last edited by coupe fan; 26-05-2010, 09:32 PM.
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Looks like a lotus elise/exige vs TVR hybrid?!

Comment

It's a Bristol Fighter.

Super fast, super rare and a bonkers mix of about 5 different car styles(none of which are very pleasant IMO).

Great spot though.
      S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

I am of the opinion that Bristol are yet to make a car that looks anything other than "pot ugly" these shots do nothing to change my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A friend visited me in the early 80's in his father's Bristol, and they are even uglier in the flesh,But agree, a great spot!
        JKE11Y

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_Driving View Post
          It's a Bristol Fighter.

Super fast, super rare and a bonkers mix of about 5 different car styles(none of which are very pleasant IMO).

Great spot though.

Yep, only one in that colour I think too. Bloody quick (210mph) and expensive (£250k IIRC)? Good spot.

Comment

Originally posted by W1234 View Post
            Yep, only one in that colour I think too...
            i wonder why

Click here to email me

Comment

I am a big fan of nice Bristols!

Comment

thanks Neil , they do a twin turbo fighter with 1012bhp the standard version only has around 525bhp!

Comment

If you're a little eccentric with more cash than you know what to do with it'd be just the job.

Not my cup of tea looks wise but great in other ways.
                  Last edited by Shunt; 27-05-2010, 06:59 PM. Reason: Crap spelling / San Miguel
                  Shunt
                  Ex Z3MC 2000
                  Ex Z4MC 2007
                  Aston V8V
                  M135i

Comment

Very old post but Bristol have been in the news lately , it appears only 9 of the fighter model were actually made so shows what a rare spot this was on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                      Very old post but Bristol have been in the news lately , it appears only 9 of the fighter model were actually made so shows what a rare spot this was on the street.

God it's awful though Dave, so very awful...
                      S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

I’ve always fancied a Bristol, an old one, but appreciate beauty is in the eye of the beholder !
                        S54 M Coupe
                        D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

I like them but agree the styling is somewhat unusual , shame like most other hand built British car manufacturers they are no longer trading.

Comment

Working...
                          X