• Show
Clear All

• Indy needs to have a chat with him

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by S52MC View Post

It looks as though the driver is on his way to Specsavers...
            /// Exdos ///
            "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

• Originally posted by exdos View Post
              I have the same affliction - if my right foot goes down hard, my head shoots forward. Odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by exdos View Post
                Originally posted by S52MC View Post
                Maybe he should take the camera too

Click here to email me

Comment

• Originally posted by NottsLad View Post
                  I have the same affliction - if my right foot goes down hard, my head shoots forward. Odd.
                  I was looking through the corner, under the gargantuan rearview mirror. I catch myself doing that a lot - at 6'1", it's constantly in the way. Need to design a new mount that moves it up about 2 inches to the headliner someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by S52MC View Post
                    I was looking through the corner, under the gargantuan rearview mirror. I catch myself doing that a lot - at 6'1", it's constantly in the way. Need to design a new mount that moves it up about 2 inches to the headliner someday.
                    Great photos, you'll have to get it sideways through the corner next time
                    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Those front side lights are interesting, they look like they're full of LEDs. I like the blacked out chrome on the side vents too.

Both tempting options for mine, but I can't help but think I'd like to keep it stock, for the moment at least!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X