Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars and Coffee?

Hey fellow M coupe radicals...

Are there any Cars & Coffee events here in the UK like the one's in the states?
    BMW Polygamy
    1988 E30 M3: stolen Zinnabarot/Tan
    1991 850Ci: Sold.
    1999 M Coupe: Sold
    2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) Custom Black/Black, Powerflo Headers, UUC short shift, RK6A, RAID silberfil, 3.73 LSD, Randy Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters & roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
    2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Originally posted by racer mxm View Post
    Hey fellow M coupe radicals...

Are there any Cars & Coffee events here in the UK like the one's in the states?
    The Warren golf club does one - next one is the 26th May. I've never been mind, but their proper car show is a great day.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/events/th...4801722087981/
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Hi Madhi,

We sometimes go to a monthly event with the Coupe - its called the Black Swan Classic Cars and Bikes https://www.facebook.com/blackswanclassics/

It's on every second Sunday of the month from about 8am and it is best to get there early as it gets quite busy. Good selection of cars... modern classics, older classics, smattering of supercars, Americans, few bikes - nice atmosphere.

We may go to the June one but that will rather depend on how the preceding Saturday goes - Sister in law and husband are visiting and that usually means excessive alcohol consumption

Cheers
      Pad

Comment

There are 'official' Cars and Coffee in the UK by the looks of it: https://cars.coffee/united-kingdom

There are a couple of links on that page to contact a couple of UK based organisers.

Also a Cheshire based group looking to achieve the same it seems: https://www.carsandcoffeecheshire.co.uk/
        Last edited by Fat Tony; 14-05-2019, 03:56 PM.
        Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
        ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
        Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

There's also the Malthouse Motor Meet near Stroud, search on facebook. It used to be called cars and coffee until a threatening email cam through...

Also Caffeine and Machine which is constantly turning over at the weekend

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
            That's getting ridiculously busy now.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonpad View Post
              Hi Madhi,

We sometimes go to a monthly event with the Coupe - its called the Black Swan Classic Cars and Bikes https://www.facebook.com/blackswanclassics/

It's on every second Sunday of the month from about 8am and it is best to get there early as it gets quite busy. Good selection of cars... modern classics, older classics, smattering of supercars, Americans, few bikes - nice atmosphere.

We may go to the June one but that will rather depend on how the preceding Saturday goes - Sister in law and husband are visiting and that usually means excessive alcohol consumption

Cheers
              Pad
              Thanks for the info. My M Coupe arrives in the UK on the 3rd of June and I'm pretty sure it will take like 2 weeks before it clears customs, gets inspected, MOT, road tax, etc before I get my hands on it so I won't be able to go until the July one...
              BMW Polygamy
              2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) Custom Black/Black, Powerflo Headers, UUC short shift, RK6A, RAID silberfil, 3.73 LSD, Randy Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters & roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
              2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
                There's also the Malthouse Motor Meet near Stroud, search on facebook. It used to be called cars and coffee until a threatening email cam through...

Thank you for the information, I will check them out.
                BMW Polygamy
                2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
                  The Warren golf club does one - next one is the 26th May. I've never been mind, but their proper car show is a great day.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/events/th...4801722087981/
                  Thank you. I will definitely check that out too
                  BMW Polygamy
                  2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                    There are 'official' Cars and Coffee in the UK by the looks of it: https://cars.coffee/united-kingdom

There are a couple of links on that page to contact a couple of UK based organisers.

Also a Cheshire based group looking to achieve the same it seems: https://www.carsandcoffeecheshire.co.uk/
                    Fat Tony.......Thanks buddy. I will have a look at that once I have figured out where Cheshire is...I'm a UK newbie...
                    BMW Polygamy
                    2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by racer mxm View Post
                      Fat Tony.......Thanks buddy. I will have a look at that once I have figured out where Cheshire is...I'm a UK newbie...
                      A long way from Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                        A long way from Brighton
                        Haha, indeed! I was a just trying to show that there appears to be quite a few laces around the country trying to replicate the whole Cars & Coffee thing
                        Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                        ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                        Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                          A long way from Brighton
                          An understatement....I looked on Google maps that same day...wow. Yeah, nah, I'm thinking 2-2.5 hour drive is the longest I would do. Still trying to work on logistics for Silverstone at the end of July.
                          BMW Polygamy
                          2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                            Haha, indeed! I was a just trying to show that there appears to be quite a few laces around the country trying to replicate the whole Cars & Coffee thing
                            Thanks for trying though...There are a lot of car shows here in Brighton by the way. There was the Ace Cafe one a last month and a 'MINI' show like two weekends ago. There was even one for the 'Historical Commercial Vehicles Society' that was actually pretty cool...such weird vehicles.

Wish my car was here for the ACE one, but hopefully it will arrive June 3 and I will be out and about in late June (I am assuming there are a lot of bureaucratic steps involved given its US Spec and LHD)
                            BMW Polygamy
                            2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X