• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing Estoril S50 - Auction

Estoril S50 65,000 miles 2000 cat D Auction date 22nd August

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...--1999/4439077

Advert quote "Cat D in 2000 front arch damage, obviously repaired by BMW"

Why are all write-off cars always advertised with misleading adverts, do the sellers really think everyone is stupid or do people actually believe it.

It must have been major damage to write-off a 12 month old £40k car.

My arse "obviously repaired by BMW" if BMW repaired it why didn't the insurance company have it done.

Comment

Comment

BMW don't repair cars. Body repair places repair cars. Local BMW franchise decides if they are good enough - or pay enough kick back or are mate with the owner etc.

Comment

Seems funny to see 'Looks Amazing' and 'Needs Paintwork' in the same advert...

Comment

Number plate says it all, re-arrange the letters!

Will be better cars out there fore the money

Comment

With it having 10 owners I would think there will be some details on the forum for this coupe?

Comment

Comment

10 owners..!

Comment

is the shifter leaning?

Comment

I would like to know the reg of this car as there maybe some info on the forum regarding it
                      Last edited by Dave P; 18-07-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

This car is "s" reg.
                        I agreed a purchase price with seller although he is currently out of the country at present, he planned for a family member to take over the sale on his behalf.
                        Payment was only excepted by bank transfer and he was very reluctant to give the registration before hand and said I could see the reg on collection. The seller was very pushy about collecting the car the following day although I mentioned that I would need to arrange for collection my end too but would definitely be collected this weekend. Throughout the brief duration of the phone call his attitude was disgraceful which resulted in me telling him that I no longer want to purchase his vehicle. I've never come across anyone so arsey in all my life especially someone whose meant to be selling a car .. Unbelievable!!
                        Best of luck to anyone wishing to deal with this seller. You'll need it!!

Comment

Out of the country ! Transfer money ! That has scam written all over it ! Steer clear. Sorry if I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by gneville View Post
                            Out of the country ! Transfer money ! That has scam written all over it ! Steer clear. Sorry if I'm wrong
                            Let's hope not though...
                            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Cure... You lot of really lost the plot ha ha

Comment

Working...
                              X