Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved to Brighton

Hey guys,

Just moved to Brighton and hopefully my M Coupe will be shipped here soon. Can't wait to drive here although I think it is going to be strange driving LHD in a RHD country. Anyone have any advice other than don't do it because that ain't happening.

Is anyone coming down for the Brighton car show in April? Let me know. Would love to meet up.

Sincerely,

Madi
    BMW Polygamy
    1988 E30 M3: stolen Zinnabarot/Tan
    1991 850Ci: Sold.
    1999 M Coupe: Sold
    2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) Custom Black/Black, Powerflo Headers, UUC short shift, RK6A, RAID silberfil, 3.73 LSD, Randy Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters & roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
    2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Also, I wanted to get your take on reputable Indy shops in Sussex.
    BMW Polygamy
    2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) Custom Black/Black, Powerflo Headers, UUC short shift, RK6A, RAID silberfil, 3.73 LSD, Randy Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters & roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
    2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Munich legends have a good reputation from what I have read on the forum, based in East Sussex,

http://www.munichlegends.co.uk/bmw-servicing-south-east

Welcome to the UK

Comment

Welcome Madi. No doubt there'll be a bunch of us at the Silverstone Classic this year - would be good to meet up if you can make it? Details here: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20292
        Last edited by Ian_C; 10-02-2019, 08:08 PM. Reason: typo
        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Lhd over here is nothing to worry about , id be more concerned about someone painting your car pink

Comment

Originally posted by paulwirral View Post
            Lhd over here is nothing to worry about , id be more concerned about someone painting your car pink
            Took me about 5 seconds, then I understood lol
            BMW Polygamy
            2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
              Welcome Madi. No doubt there'll be a bunch of us at the Silverstone Classic this year - would be good to meet up if you can make it? Details here: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20292
              I will definitely try. If I am not on call for my independent contractor side gig, I will definitely be there. Thanks for the link.
              BMW Polygamy
              2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                Munich legends have a good reputation from what I have read on the forum, based in East Sussex,

http://www.munichlegends.co.uk/bmw-servicing-south-east

Welcome to the UK
                Thanks Dave, I will definitely check them out. I am going to have it fully serviced before I ship it and replace the projector modification headlights with the originals so they can change the angles of the lights without issue. I worry the projector modification will make it fail MOT. If anyone knows a bit about this, please let me know.
                BMW Polygamy
                2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Hi,

We use Classic Heroes in Buxted. Barney used to own Munich Legends some years ago but we’ve stuck with the people rather than the company... they know Coupes inside out. Classic Heroes are a superb outfit and will be entrusted with our coupes bodywork this year.

Cheers
                  Pad

Comment

Hey Pad,

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I would love to talk to you more about it when we meet. Getting my car out of Saudi is proving to be a hassle but hopefully all will be well tomorrow at the Traffic Department. You would think they would be jumping for joy that I am taking a 2002 car out of the country that I imported in 2009 from Texas...but...sadly no...
                    BMW Polygamy
                    2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X