X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FEP View Post

Dave - you'd need a carbon fibre one!
    Still time to ask Santa!!
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
      Back order normally means 5-10 days
      Except when it means we may make one - if we can be bothered and if we get enough orders.

Comment

Originally posted by FEP View Post
        Except when it means we may make one - if we can be bothered and if we get enough orders.
        Its a strange term that they use but if its anything like my local dealer it means no UK stock so has to come from Germany which shouldn't be much more than a week

Comment

I just checked the new price for a estoril blue console (bare) £1900 I cant believe the price of some of the Z3 parts

part #1

http://www.etk.cc/bmw/EN/search/sele...CE/51/51_2340/

Comment

That's just stupid.

It looks really strange without the surround, mine is an 04/99 and has the surround. It has to be fitted perfect otherwise the switch can stick.

Comment

Interesting. Might fit the E36. I've seen aftermarket surrounds. I've always found it a bit odd looking, with the window switches having a surround, but hazard light not.

Comment

I like mine without the surround (extended leather hazard switch option)

Comment

Surround has arrived.

Can't believe how simple it was to fit - just push into place from above - 5 second job.

Comment

Interestingly this is listed in the E36 diagrams, but was never used. I might order one to check if it will fit.

Which makes we wonder if the E36 window switch surrounds would fit the Z3.

To me it looks funny/unfinished without a surround.

Comment

Working...
                    X