************UPDATE************

New MOT issued today

Updated price £9,800

Thanks,
    Matt
    mattcampling@gmail.com

Afternoon Guys,

My names Matt C from Banbury.

As you can no doubt see, I’m not a regular forum user so please excuse any newbie mistakes regarding attachments and etiquette and the like!

I plan to get the car on AutoTrader this week, but have decided to give selling on the Forums a go first. The reason for this is that by getting my advert on here avoids a lot of timewasters and to be honest it’s a case of testing the water to see what the market is like and to give you guys first dibs!

So on to the car. It’s a October 1998 with 121,189 miles on the clock at the time of writing. It has Sunroof, heated and electric seats, electric mirrors, RCL, Harmon Kardon sound system and aftermarket head unit.

I have had the Vanos unit replaced in my ownership and kept the car in excellent condition as much as my income can afford. I must add the bodywork for this age and mileage is in excellent condition and is what makes this car outstanding from the rest. I have the usual pack of paperwork and old documents and both sets of original keys.

The Interior is in good condition considering its age with the usual wear expected on the seat bolsters and mats.

MOT runs out next month and I’m just about to get it Taxed for another 6 months.

I would very much welcome viewings and phone calls about the car, but probably won’t be taking part in any lengthy forum threads and discussions due to it being hard to access forums at work.

If you would like to have a serious discussion about the car, or would like to arrange coming to see it, please feel free to call or text me on 07540136374

i look forward to hearing from you and recommend coming to view the car if you are near.

I've not sold a car for a LONG time and I’m fully aware that higher mileage early Z3M's will obviously be less sought after than the sub 40k 2002 models! I'm an honest person and looking for understanding Z3M buyers to see what they think! So, with that said i will be putting the car on AutoTrader later this week with more pics for £10,400.

All the best and look forward to your calls and viewings!!

Regards,

Matt

Attached Files
    Last edited by Campling123; 03-10-2013, 12:24 PM. Reason: Price

Good luck with a quick sale

Comment

welcome Matt!

heres a cool link for you, if you havent seen it before: https://picasaweb.google.com/letsoffroad/TheMCoupe

previously owned by forum member greeni and before that i think chopper owned it

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showpo...postcount=4372

Click here to email me

Comment

That is pretty interesting!! Well, she's still going strong! I hope to find a new home for it. I basically live 6 miles away from work and just don't have the need for a car like the Z3M anymore. It's a shame, but all good things come to an end! I really hope to sell it to someone on the forum who appreciates the car and its condition. Hope to get some high res pics up later.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!! Ring me or email on mattcampling@gmail.com for those who are interested.

Comment

excellent pics!!!!!

Click here to email me

Comment

Thanks! Got there in the end! Hope it gets the attention it deserves!

Comment

I've had little or no interest in the car so far despite having been up for a few days now. I'm concerned i'm pricing it too high so see below.
              £10,400
              Open to reasonable offers.

Thanks,
              Matt
              mattcampling@gmail.com

Comment

wow!

Does she really has such mileage?

Congrats, it's mint
                Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof

Comment

Thanks Jashan!

Comment

I think Indy recent sold his which was similar mileage and spec- might be worth asking him to he an idea of price

Comment

MOT and New Price

Just a quick update:

The car now has 1 years MOT cert - issued today

New Price - £9,800

Comment

Yes, think that's my old car! Sold it to greeni who put the BMX plate on about 4 years ago, had 93k miles back then.

Good luck with the sale

Comment

Just checked out the link indy posted, deffo my old car M3 UFG
                          Nice to see her still going strong and looking well :-)

Comment

reduced to £9700,

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...true?logcode=p

Comment

Working...
                            X