Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up my MC at the weekend

Hi All,

Great forum, i have enjoyed lurking on it for the past 3months and reading up on the MC.
    I picked up mine at the weekend, Black, black and orange. It has the Movit BBK front and rear and Kw V3, but more interestingly for you lot the 6 speed box from the M3 Evo, combined with a 3,91 diff, it is a monster.
    I am based in Paris so Spa and the ring arent too far away, continental meet anyone?
    All the best
    Steve
    Attached Files

very nice!
    i like the sound of the 6 speed box, something i am still thinking about doing!

Comment

Welcome !

looks very nice ! esp interested in the 6 spd as I was under the impression it wouldnt fit.

looks like you have the BBS LM wheels too ?

Sounds like you have some decent mods already on there.
      Ex 2001 S54
      New cars:
      Lotus Carlton
      350Z

Comment

Sounds like the perfect spec Coupe, the right colour too and you never mentioned the Le Mans wheels!!!

3.91 diff and 6-speed box sounds like an awesome combo of short close ratio gears but still with a half decent top cruising gear.

I'm going to the Ring the last weekend in June!

Comment

Wow thats a stunning spec..

Picking my z3m up on thursday...i have not slept since buying it
          KW V3, H&R arbs, H&R 12mm Spacers, Weichers Strut Brace, Ireland Engineering Bushes, Uprated rear top mounts,swapped front top mounts, EBC Yellows, Simota CAI, Supersprint Exhaust, Shadow chrome Roadstars

Comment

cheers guys, the LMs cost me so much money i am in denial at the moment

RE the box, here is the proof

http://www.sgmotorsport.be/photosaut...montagebv6.htm

he has done a few of them in europe i believe, i'll get a price and post it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BEN View Post
              very nice!
              i like the sound of the 6 speed box, something i am still thinking about doing!
              lol group buy on 6spd gear box !
              Ex 2001 S54
              New cars:
              Lotus Carlton
              350Z

Comment

Nice car and welcome to the forum.

I want your wheels! LOL
                Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
                In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Originally posted by shogg View Post
                  cheers guys, the LMs cost me so much money i am in denial at the moment
                  The only reason I don't have a set on mine now ! just can't justify it
                  Ex 2001 S54
                  New cars:
                  Lotus Carlton
                  350Z

Comment

very compliments for the mods,best color and best wheels for the m coupe!
                    www.fastdrive.org
                    S50 black/black-red In Rome
                    Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

Looks a bit like Chippy's one...

Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
                      In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Congrates on the purchase by far the best colour/interior/wheel combo.

On a side note would people please stop with the pictures of Chippys Coupe it's gonna cost a lot of people a lot of money trying to match it.
                        Love it hate it Marmite exterior, Jaffa cake interior... Perfect

Comment

My car has a long lost twin in France!!!

Looks great and the 6 speed box was next on my list!!!
                          Black S50

Comment

Originally posted by Muppetman View Post
                            On a side note would people please stop with the pictures of Chippys Coupe it's gonna cost a lot of people a lot of money trying to match it.
                            Divert you eyes to my dieselwagen behind it then
                            www.tracking-shot.com

Comment

Lovely car, great mods. I thought there had to be a 6 speed solution. Do you know who did the work, ie fitting the box?
                              "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

Comment

Working...
                              X