Genuine parts NLA or out of stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genuine parts NLA or out of stock

I have found over the last few months more and more parts have become no longer available or ended from BMW anyone else had any issues.

Just me then , parts n/a rear boot sound insulation, cd changer opening cover, alarm dash led, petrol tank rubber intake .... so far

Comment

Definitely concerning. Especially the petrol tube seeing as these things are prone to aging. Surprised at what I would have thought to be generic z3 stuff with the alarm LED.

Comment

(Touch wood) I guess it's because we're not all ordering as many parts as you Dave, so we just haven't realised!!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
          Just me then , parts n/a rear boot sound insulation, cd changer opening cover, alarm dash led, petrol tank rubber intake .... so far
          I May ask German dealers for part numbers you want !
          I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
          sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Originally posted by cemalakcal View Post
            I May ask German dealers for part numbers you want !
            UK parts normally come from Germany's stock, the only part I need now is a new sound insulation for the boot

Comment

Dave let me know if / when you find a source!

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
                Dave let me know if / when you find a source!
                I have one on order from BMW but no lead time at the moment, not sure if they wait until they have a certain amount of orders before they produce another batch?

Comment

Are you sure the parts are n/a? I ordered the correct S54 sill trims 3 or 4 months ago, and one side came in 4 weeks, the other took about 8 weeks.
                  What's the part number for the rubber fuel intake?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                    I have one on order from BMW but no lead time at the moment, not sure if they wait until they have a certain amount of orders before they produce another batch?
                    trunk sound isolation #51488399040 seems in stock of http://www.ecstuning.com/ES126551/

I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
                    sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

I would be interested to know if you find a source for the insulation, even more interested if your going to be getting rid of your old bits. I think I'm missing a few pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by alanw89 View Post
                        I would be interested to know if you find a source for the insulation, even more interested if your going to be getting rid of your old bits. I think I'm missing a few pieces.
                        I spoke to my dealer today and they still have no eta from BMW, I will send a email to ECS in the States and see if they can supply and ship to the UK

Comment

I've been trying to find boot insulation for quite a while now too - spoke to a couple of breakers but haven't found one in good nick.

Checked out ECS and shipping is $69 so total price of $120 (about £75). Seems excessive for something most people couldn't give two hoots about! Will probably order some...

Comment

Can't find the rubber fuel intake on realoem. Is it under a different model?

Comment

Originally posted by rsk289 View Post
                              Can't find the rubber fuel intake on realoem. Is it under a different model?
                              Its under bodywork - there are two types but the early one is n/a

http://www.etk.cc/bmw/EN/search/sele...CE/41/41_0039/

Comment

Working...
                              X