This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys,

Just got the bank statement through and was quite shocked :)

Many thanks for all of you who paid into the pot - hopefully we'll spend it on getting the site totally sorted.

Thanks again.

Comment

i personaly have found this site exeedingly usefull ! and will gladly stick £30 into that acount ! no problem ! thank you !

Comment

Contributed. Hope its gone though Ok

Greenbat

Ex MC Owner

Comment

Thanks again guys.

Have you all got stickers / cards and stuff ? Pm me if you need any.

Comment

Paypal

Hey Broccers,

I will definitely get around to paying - but it would certainly be easier if you had a Paypal account, so that we could do it on the spot, so to speak.

On the basis that so many of us (alright, just me then!) are well intentioned but forgetful / easily distracted you'd probably get a fair chunk more cash than you are at the moment.

It is a great site!!

Cheers
            1998 Evergreen w/matching interior

Comment

You are right paypal would be easier for members to donate however they take a slice of the money where balance transfer we get 100 % of the 10s, 15s, 20 etc kindly given.

There is no rush - a steady drip of cash is all thats needed.

Thanks to all those who have donated recently.

Don't forget about your free stickers and cards all you new owners.

Comment

Hi Broccers!

New member here, and currently on the lookout for my Z3 M Coupe! Already had lots of great advice from the members on here, but would you mind sending me a sticker and some cards?

Cheers pal, a donation will be on it's way shortly!

Current Rides: Estoril '99 S50 Z3 M Coupe, Black '11 Range Rover Sport HSE, Guards Red '91 Porsche 964 Cabriolet
                Former Rides: Carbon Black/Kiwi '02 E46 M3 Convertible, Sprint Blue/Black '04 RS4 Convertible, Sterling Grey/Black '04 Alpina Roadster S (No. 67), Hyper Blue/Black '04 Mini Cooper S Convertible, Chilli Red/Black '04 Works Mini Cooper S

Comment

I've just got the statement through for Sept and think one of our kind donators may have made a small error - if you donated please get in touch via pm.

Comment

Site donation

Hi Broccers, can you refresh my memory on how to donate to the site? I have meant to do this for ages, but haven't as yet.I am quietly hoping that my car doesn't sell, it really does all that I require, although my client who has offered me his SL seems very attached to his car as well! So, may be a contributor/sufferer for a wee while yet!

Comment

Hi there - details at the top - balance transfer please as it costs us nothing to administer.

Bad / good news on the SL. To be honest I really like those as well but like you say the coupe is so good for everyday use its hard to beat.

Thanks again for the people who have donated this year in not only money but time too organising, sponsoring and helping make this site so fab.

Hope you all have a great Christmas !!!

Simon.

Comment

Thanks to all those who have given over the last few months. Remember we could always do with whatever you can spare.

Cheers.

Comment

Should really change the title to 2010.

Not had a penny sent us for months but thanks for all those who have over the years.

Guess times are hard but please remember the odd tenner here and there is what helps pay the bills when they arrive.

Comment

OK - I'll break the 2010 seal, £20 quid sent today.
                            S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Ive been trying to donate through my internet banking, but it wont let me for some reason? Did anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Wouldve thought all you need is the sort and account to do that? Let me know if you have any other issues.

Cheers forever driving and also for the 20 pounds we got last month too, all is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X