Robbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie

I am a new member - just moved to sunny London. Pleased to have found such an interesting and informed forum!!
    I've had my 1999 S50B32 since 2000 and just re-building the engine at home in Czech Republic before bringing it over here in a month or so. Mods I am doing are minimal and include only cams, strut brace and carbon airbox, but the exhaust will be on my list of 'maintenance' issues to address shortly. The wheels were sourced shortly after it was bought (19" M3) and I think they suit pretty well - colour matched to the "Oxford Green" body.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forum Robbie

Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
    ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
    Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Welcome to our Forum ! great colour car!

Comment

nice colour
        change the wheels

haha

Comment

Looks superb

Comment

Welcome Robbie
            1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

that looks fantastic
              sigpic///MCoupe S50 Estoril

Comment

Robbie

Thanks for the welcome!
                Not in UK for another four weeks but, when I am, interested in sourcing quality spares / accessories (the most annoyingly unavailable stuff such as the thin plastic strip which surrounds the ashtray!). Any contacts gratefully received!!

Pleased to find so many Z3MC in one place!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie View Post
                  Thanks for the welcome!
                  Not in UK for another four weeks but, when I am, interested in sourcing quality spares / accessories (the most annoyingly unavailable stuff such as the thin plastic strip which surrounds the ashtray!). Any contacts gratefully received!!

Pleased to find so many Z3MC in one place!!
                  Should be easy or is that an M only part I can't remember what the regular Z3 is like.

Comment

Is the part shown in this diagram?

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=51_2340

Comment

Robbie

Dave, thanks a lot for response - I don't recognise the part on that, no. Its literally a flimsy, thin strip of plastic which surrounds the ashtray - I have an parts agent here in CZ trying to identify the part number.

Meanwhile ... new airbox is brilliant ... but the gap between airbox intake and the light cluster is minimal, not allowing me to refit an airfilter. I'm sure there's a solution, but its not obvious.

Comment

Thanks for that - no its not on the diagram ... but I have sourced one from a breaker in Prague!

Comment

Working...
                        X