• A few more new nuts and bolts,

Comment

• New positive base 12421433232

Comment

• New seat belt 72118407991

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
          New seat belt 72118407991

How much is one these, Dave? Mine doesn't retract as quickly as it once did....
          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spooks View Post
            How much is one these, Dave? Mine doesn't retract as quickly as it once did....
            I have read even new ones don't retract that well. I bought a new old stock one but dealers want about £170 I think

Comment

• Apparently,to improve retraction simply use wipe some furniture polish on the whole of the belt,and it should be better, never tried it.

Comment

I have read even new ones don't retract that well. I bought a new old stock one but dealers want about £170 I think
                I got mine changed back in January 2014 and paid £330 for the pair of new ones.
                Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                1986 M635
                1985 E28 M5
                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Hmmm, maybe I like it going slow!!

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
                  Apparently,to improve retraction simply use wipe some furniture polish on the whole of the belt,and it should be better, never tried it.
                  Don't you then walk around smelling like Mr Sheen?!

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
                  I got mine changed back in January 2014 and paid £330 for the pair of new ones.
                  Did the new ones make much of a difference?
                  2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

• [QUOTE=Did the new ones make much of a difference?[/QUOTE]

The old ones retracted extremely slowly particularly the passenger side belt, most times it had to be fed back into the reel.
                    The new ones are significantly better although the odd time they are slow to fully retract .

I might try a bit of the Mr Sheen treatment to see if that makes any difference.
                    Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                    2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                    1986 M635
                    1985 E28 M5
                    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

• New cd changer cover 51478407258

Comment

• How much was that?

Apparently I just missed you picking this up lol, was at Williams BMW earlier and Dave on the parts desk said you'd just been in!

Comment

• Originally posted by c_w View Post
                          How much was that?

Apparently I just missed you picking this up lol, was at Williams BMW earlier and Dave on the parts desk said you'd just been in!
                          £47.26 inc vat I am in there most days!

Comment

• I'd be on to Trading Standards that is crazy, would cost pence to make those in the original production run.

Comment

• Originally posted by c_w View Post
                              I'd be on to Trading Standards that is crazy, would cost pence to make those in the original production run.

This must be from a new batch as when I checked on availability last year there was no stock in UK or Germany. Only 3 left as of last week

Comment

• As per my other post I have replaced the rear brake shoes and handbrake cables and new rear discs,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18805

Comment

Working...
                                X