Rear wash wipe connection again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear wash wipe connection again

My rear wash wipe has stopped working and am getting a nice pool of water behind the front wheel when parked in the garage, question is what is the actual cause of this happening is it down to poor flow

through the pipe and the weak link is the 90 degree connector in the car which breaks loose?

Both jets were blocked but connection was still intact so easy fix

Comment

My rear screen jet gets blocked about 2 or 3 times a year.

I used one of these tools from Draper to clear blocked jets, its better than a large pin/needle. Available on Amazon for £7.99.

Draper Expert 03322 Vehicle Washer Jet Cleaning Tool
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

The rear washer jet blocked up again over the weekend and the Draper tool called into action, sorted no problem.
        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
        1986 M635
        1985 E28 M5
        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
          My rear wash wipe has stopped working and am getting a nice pool of water behind the front wheel when parked in the garage, question is what is the actual cause of this happening is it down to poor flow

through the pipe and the weak link is the 90 degree connector in the car which breaks loose?

Fitted new nozzle so problem with corrosion should be cured for a good few years,

Comment

Working...
          X