No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Been looking at the forum for many years now, I am a E36 Evo owner. Would love to move into a Z3M coupe. A good friend of mine has one and I have been obsessed with it ever since I drove it.

Any advice, been looking for a S50, high miler. One to keep. Boot floors and good service history?

Apologies for the early morning post - currently working away!

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome

Take a look in the For Sale section on here - lots of choice at the mo. Full range of cars from high milers needing some TLC to minters. As with any car purchase would be worth looking at a couple before you buy. Not sure where you're based but a few of us are at the ESP Cumbria show next weekend if you want to have a look at some forum cars and have a chat?
      1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Hi Ian and Dave,

Thank you for your warm welcome! Yes I definitely agree, I'm not in a massive rush to buy one. I would ideally like to sell my Evo beforehand.

I'd love to come to the show, I'm actually going to Historics at Brooklands. I would be keen to pop along to other shows to speak to other owners.

I'm based out of Leeds - but my family live down south. So I split my time between the two. Nothing is ever too far for a drive!

Estoril Blue is just the best. I had a look on AT at the 173k miler Estoril Blue car, but its gone up in price. Unsure why! Lots of history on it though. I've touched base with a forum member: Ed about his. I am in no rush though

I am keeping my eyes peeled on for sale section

Thanks again for the welcome!

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
        Welcome

Take a look in the For Sale section on here - lots of choice at the mo. Full range of cars from high milers needing some TLC to minters. As with any car purchase would be worth looking at a couple before you buy. Not sure where you're based but a few of us are at the ESP Cumbria show next weekend if you want to have a look at some forum cars and have a chat?

Comment

Working...
        X