No announcement yet.

Silverstone Classic 2018 forum meet and display 20-22 July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The parade was excellent, got to go a lot faster than I was expecting! well worth the hanging around.
    Thanks for organising it Dave.
    1999 BMW Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue
    sigpic

Comment

• Terrific Saturday that was.
      Great to catch up with those I managed to and great to be reacquainted with my long lost friend Rags...been nearly 10 years pal!!!
      Thanks for sorting out and keeping website and everything together - really appreciate it.

Looking forward to seeing all the pics.
      S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
        Terrific Saturday that was.
        Great to catch up with those I managed to and great to be reacquainted with my long lost friend Rags...been nearly 10 years pal!!!
        Thanks for sorting out and keeping website and everything together - really appreciate it.

Looking forward to seeing all the pics.
        Haha great to see you mate and agree, great job all especially Dave P for the efforts.

Comment

• Yep, that was a pretty special couple of parade laps. I didn't think I'd ever be following a Countach around Silverstone

Only sorry I didn't make the time to speak to more forum members over Friday/Saturday. Did manage to walk 15 miles over the course of the two days though, haha.

I'll look through my photos over the next few days and share etc, but for now...

Last edited by Fat Tony; 22-07-2018, 11:22 AM.
          Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
          ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
          Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

• Good to see everyone! Great weather again which was nice. Parade lap makes me want to do a trackday!

Comment

• Saturday

Great day yesterday & the weather was a bonus. Good to catch up with a few forum members & trade stories. Saw 17 coupes in all. Top job organising by Dave again.
              Last edited by Ady; 22-07-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Here's a few for starters:

[/url]

Last edited by Seca Blue; 22-07-2018, 07:02 PM.
                S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

• Good to meet up again at Silverstone and always nice to meet new members/owners. Special thanks to Stacey and Martin for all the hard work and running round to get people in and parked up.

I was happy with the area we were given this year and seeing all the M Coupes parked up on Saturday makes it all worth while. Thanks again

Comment

• What a weekend! Great to catch up with everyone again. Thanks Dave for organising, the area was spot on.

I have some decent pictures and video which I'll post up in due course

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X