S50 M Coupé Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by c_w View Post
    What do you mean by "diff shafts"? driveshafts? I've got a spare I want fitting but don't want to tackle it myself due to potential to have the outer cv stuck in the hub bearing!

Not the complete driveshaft just these -FLANGES- , (get Darren to do it for you?)

Last edited by Dave P; 23-05-2020, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• New old stock arb brackets in correct yellow zinc

Comment

• Bit of work today, fitted 7mm rear spacers instead of the 20mm which has fixed the rubbing due to the new Michelins being much wider than the previous falkens.

Also fitted a new expansion tank which has been gathering dust for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
          I'm so very jealous of your car. If only I could bring mine up to the same level.

Does anyone need an arm or a leg? Cash / bitcoin / lifetime favours accepted
          Does it ever get driven? (@Dave)

Supposedly, dry ice cleaning is the super wonder magic cleaning method.

Turning 60 years old cars back to factory fresh state in minutes. No removal of parts, non-corrosive, non chemical.

This seems almost too good to be true:

skip to 6:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_wS60bEngg

This machine is the "Cold Jet PCS 60", that has particle control but unfortunately, costs $45.

If only...

Comment

• Originally posted by MParallel View Post
            Does it ever get driven? (@Dave)

Supposedly, dry ice cleaning is the super wonder magic cleaning method.

Turning 60 years old cars back to factory fresh state in minutes. No removal of parts, non-corrosive, non chemical.

This seems almost too good to be true:

skip to 6:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_wS60bEngg

This machine is the "Cold Jet PCS 60", that has particle control but unfortunately, costs $45.

If only...
            Driven the coupe more this year than last , dry ice looks good and would like to get my throttles bodies done if I can find someone local with a machine.

Comment

• New a/c line clamps 64531394285

Comment

• MOT'd today without any issues

Comment

• I bet you get nice comments from the MOT guy as to how well looked after your car is, and so clean underneath.

I've had this before with other cars and felt like a proud dad!

Comment

• Originally posted by urquattrogus View Post
                    I bet you get nice comments from the MOT guy as to how well looked after your car is, and so clean underneath.

I've had this before with other cars and felt like a proud dad!

yes been taking it to the same test centre for the last few years and they say its the easiest test they do, they are also really into BM's of all ages and have a large collection.

Comment

• New E46 M3 rear brake shoes and springs , new genuine air filter

34416761293 34410034938 13721730449

Comment

• Comment

• Something for the garage wall,

yes very tacky but I like it

Comment

• Love it lol.
                            2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Comment

• Took some parts back to my local dealer for credit so picked up a new BMW battery charger looks to be same as current Cteck which has improved display over older model and will charge later types of battery

Comment

• One of the problems with not taking part in concours events is I am now having to buy my own car cleaning products (rather than winning them ) so bought some new Zymol products including auto bathe and seal for the rubbers

Comment

Working...
                                X