BMW Car Mag article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Car Mag article

Just received my May edition of BMW Car Mag which has a 2 page article on the Bread-van. Quote - “Fast becoming a coverted classic”.
    The more coverage we get the better.
    Last edited by petecossie; 14-04-2018, 09:51 AM.
    Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
    2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
    1986 M635
    1985 E28 M5
    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Club magazine or the commercial one?

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Any chance of scanning it in and posting it up?

Comment

Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
        Club magazine or the commercial one?
        The BMWCar magazine not the Straight Six BMWCC mag.

Yes I can scan the article over the next couple days when I get a chance.

Dave, we have an "Articles" section in Media section, I have a few articles on the M Coupe I've scanned is it possible to incorporate them into that section?
        Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
        1985 E28 M5
        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
          The BMWCar magazine not the Straight Six BMWCC mag.

Yes I can scan the article over the next couple days when I get a chance.

Dave, we have an "Articles" section in Media section, I have a few articles on the M Coupe I've scanned is it possible to incorporate them into that section?
          Not sure its good practice to post up current articles from a copyright point of view but cant see a problem with old ones - I will have to look at the media section but I don't think I have any access to add to it

Comment

I don't think the media section works anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
              I don't think the media section works anymore?
              It works from the link at the top of the home page but not from the link at the bottom of the page

Comment

You beat me to it Dave. I checked it last night and the Car magazine article opens fine.

I've got all the BMWCar Mags since it started in 1994 and at the moment I'm sorting them out into folders so I'm getting to see a lot of the older articles on the breadvan. I've about ten articles up to now stretching back to June 1997, yes that's correct, a very interesting article on "The dramatic new Z5 Coupe". If you Google BMW Z5 its all about 2018/19 concept cars no mention of 1997 Z5 unless it wasn't an official designation.
                Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                1985 E28 M5
                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

One article I'm just scanning is from January 1999 featuring an Imola Red MC registration number S592 GAN (one of the BMW publicity fleet cars I think). I seemed to recall that someone on here buying one of the former fleet cars with a similar registration to this one. Is it still around?
                  The article makes interesting reading as it was being hailed as a real drivers car, having suspension rather on the harsh side and looks that grow on you.
                  If anyone wants a copy let me know. Send PM with email address.
                  Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                  1985 E28 M5
                  1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

One article I'm just scanning is from January 1999 featuring an Imola Red MC registration number S592 GAN (one of the BMW publicity fleet cars I think). I seemed to recall that someone on here buying one of the former fleet cars with a similar registration to this one. Is it still around?
                    The article makes interesting reading as it was being hailed as a real drivers car, having suspension rather on the harsh side and looks that grow on you.
                    If anyone wants a copy let me know. Send PM with email address.

Pete I have posted this one up I think,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12856

Comment

Yup, that's the one Dave.

Do you know if that car is still in BMW UK's hands or is now in private ownership?
                      Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                      1985 E28 M5
                      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Yup, that's the one Dave.

Do you know if that car is still in BMW UK's hands or is now in private ownership?
                        It was for sale a few years ago,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...light=s592+gan

Comment

Working...
                        X