• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing black S50

New listing? Black S50 63k £22995

https://www.h-jburgoyne.co.uk/used-b...otland-3245852

Comment

Comment

Seems cheap for the mileage and you don’t see many in black with black either which is odd as I think that was a popular spec. Prices seem all over the place at the moment.

Comment

This is a great buy for someone at this price

Comment

Originally posted by David z coupe View Post
            This is a great buy for someone at this price

does look to be under current asking prices for the relatively low miles

Comment

Hi guys, been a long time follower of the forum. However only just registered since I am closer to buying a S50

When you say prices are all over the place. Do you think the market has somewhat reduced in terms of values. Pretty sure these were commanding much higher prices before? Could be a perfect time to buy? I am looking to owner a S50 coupe for the long term 7/10 years and enjoy it.

I would appreciate if someone with knowledge on the market to give me hand. As have always been apprehensive as to when to take the plunge.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by kamz3m View Post
                Hi guys, been a long time follower of the forum. However only just registered since I am closer to buying a S50

When you say prices are all over the place. Do you think the market has somewhat reduced in terms of values. Pretty sure these were commanding much higher prices before? Could be a perfect time to buy? I am looking to owner a S50 coupe for the long term 7/10 years and enjoy it.

I would appreciate if someone with knowledge on the market to give me hand. As have always been apprehensive as to when to take the plunge.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum

check out our buyers guide if you haven't already,

https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10073

Comment

The buyers guide is a great place to start. It’s also worth looking at the MOT history online, as the number plate is visible on this car you can see any failed MOT’s and annual mileage etc on the GOV website.

Mileage is obviously important but at up to 22 years old, these cars will always be in need of something unless you are in the low miles minter category. Rust, boot floor, VANOS, all of the usual bits to look out for. This forum has a lot of knowledgable long term owners who are always willing to help.

Good luck finding one. If I was in the market I’d be keen on this S50 in principle. Long way away in Scotland though!

Comment

Z3m Coupe

Missed this one by 2 minutes today. Deposit was placed by another buyer. Anyone got one they thinking of selling let me know.

Comment

Working...
                    X