X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great pictures!

Comment

• My 2000 s50

Just got it back yesterday from having a the front struts replaced , And the bloody thing is miss firing now , booked in for saturday to be diagnosed more money to spend doh
      Attached Files

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• heres mine with a set of new wheels on
                subtle change, but makes a world of difference
                Last edited by indy; 09-08-2010, 11:08 PM.

Click here to email me

Comment

• looking good Indy

Comment

• Comment

• may i introduce my mc with my lady?

and in the front of M.

1998 S50 MC dakar, reimportet from Japan,
                      18" E46M3, KW V3, Powerflex, H&R Anti Roll Bars,
                      BMW Performance with CSL-Disc and HAWK Pads,
                      Michelin Sport Cup (only NBR)
                      --------------------------------------
                      No race, no fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by hans winkler View Post
                        may i introduce my mc with my lady?

and in the front of M.

here you go hans, I copied and pasted these from the forum gallery

Comment

• Comment

• Wow. 50 odd pages later and my eyes are popping out of my head.

There are a lot of really classy cars out there. I've just noticed that the MC is one of the very few cars that look good in red. What's the shade of green from a few posts back, don't recall seeing that before? Dark grey is a rare colour too it seems to me?

Well I'm a Volkswagen Corrado owner and have been on here ages. I Love coming on to this site to see all the MC's.

Good work.

Comment

• Welcome to the Forum, lurking voyeur. But it is worth it

Yes, dark grey is very rare and sought after. If you want to see loads, be at Gaydon on Sunday (see threads under 'Meets').
                              Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWizardofOdds View Post
                                Wow. 50 odd pages later and my eyes are popping out of my head.

There are a lot of really classy cars out there. I've just noticed that the MC is one of the very few cars that look good in red. What's the shade of green from a few posts back, don't recall seeing that before? Dark grey is a rare colour too it seems to me?

Well I'm a Volkswagen Corrado owner and have been on here ages. I Love coming on to this site to see all the MC's.

Good work.
                                the very rare colour is called "evergreen", also have owned a corrado vr6 in pearl grey with reiger kit and bbs splits.... a long time again

Comment

Working...
                                X