X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by urquattrogus View Post
    Dave has got enough parts squirreled away to build a brand new M Coupe
    Trigger's broom that thing
    Last edited by c_w; 03-04-2020, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Pictures taken of the coupe underneath are mainly from 2012 when I gave it a semi restoration and clean but haven't had the chance to picture it on a ramp since then

but having replaced lots of old parts over the last 8 years I hope its in just as good condition as in the old pictures.

Comment

• Boot full of parts to be fitted,

Comment

• Car at Inde being stripped down, diff removed

Comment

• Prop removed, ACS quick shift visible

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Still looks well under there.
                        2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnysideways View Post
                          Still looks well under there.
                          Cheers, It doesn't look much different to 2012 so am pleased to some extent . Should look better when new parts are fitted and back together.

Comment

• Mot due today but extended to October, managed 7 miles in the 12 months

Comment

• 7 miles???
                              Interested to know why.... is it just an investment for you?
                              For me cars are to be enjoyed - I've done 1200 miles since purchase in Feb - and it would have done a lot more if not for Covid! I have it insured on 14,000 miles per year...
                              ----------------
                              David
                              1999 M Coupe (S50)
                              >>Read my journal here<<
                              2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
                              2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

• Originally posted by 137699 View Post
                                7 miles???
                                Interested to know why.... is it just an investment for you?
                                For me cars are to be enjoyed - I've done 1200 miles since purchase in Feb - and it would have done a lot more if not for Covid! I have it insured on 14,000 miles per year...

Not been well so haven't been able to get the car out but luckily I enjoy the coupe even when its sat in the garage. I have a limited mileage policy which is 3000 per annum but usually do around 1000 which is normally made up of travelling the country going to car shows.

I have had this car for over 20 years and did around 1000 miles a month when I first bought it. Not bought as an investment and I have spent tens of thousands looking after it so even with a high sale price I would never get anywhere near my money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X