values?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• values?

what do people think about values in recent months? I get the impression that they are moving upwards at a recent pace? When i considered selling mine 3 years ago (2000 s50, 60k miles, vgood condition) selling price was looking +/-12750 or so.

recent edition of germany´s "Wirtschaftswoche" (economy magazin) says is´s a buy

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...u2p49c_pdf.htm

Comment

Originally posted by adgildio View Post
      what do people think about values in recent months? I get the impression that they are moving upwards at a recent pace? When i considered selling mine 3 years ago (2000 s50, 60k miles, vgood condition) selling price was looking +/-12750 or so.
      There's one thing for sure they are only going one way.... Your car today is probably £18K.... Did you sell or keep it...?

Comment

Prices have increased since January this year and it seems some owners with low mileage cars have decided to sell bringing the average selling price even higher

Comment

good thing i did not sell it then :-)

thanks guys!

Comment

Lots of cars going up in price......alot, not just breadvans.

Look at the crazy prices of low mile e24 M5s, Porsche 996 GT3s, all 964s, 993s, and all well regarded older cars. Prices of Dinos and F40s has probably doubled in 18/24 months. Even E46 M3s have gone up in price....and there are thousands of those about.

My personal view is that we are seeing an alternative asset bubble which will crash at some point. For those who have been around a bit have seen all this before, and seen the crash.

Comment

12 M Coupes for sale on Pistonheads at the moment with a average price of £22694. - looking forward to the first £50,000 M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                looking forward to the first £50,000 M Coupe
                It won't be the Hartge V8, that's for sure!

Comment

Digging out an old post as I didn't want to interrupt any of the for sale threads, but what an awful time to be trying to sell anything right now, let alone a pretty unique 2 seater.

On the upside it's meant canning any thoughts I had about the potential need to sell mine this year
                  Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                  ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                  Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                    Digging out an old post as I didn't want to interrupt any of the for sale threads, but what an awful time to be trying to sell anything right now, let alone a pretty unique 2 seater.

On the upside it's meant canning any thoughts I had about the potential need to sell mine this year
                    Every cloud...
                    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
                      Every cloud...
                      Still getting to drive it regularly as well, ferrying my wife to and from the hospital she works at... the empty roads are great but there's some absolutely crazy driving to be seen from a few idiots about.
                      Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                      ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                      Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Working...
                      X